Windows 10: Computer message - "You're not connected"

Discus and support Computer message - "You're not connected" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever we leave the computer for an extended time and com back we see "You're not connected." It has a Helpme fix it click button. I click it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JosephKnott, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Computer message - "You're not connected"

Whenever we leave the computer for an extended time and com back we see "You're not connected." It has a Helpme fix it click button. I click it and it takes me to Settings. This pages shows Status "Not Connected". It shows troubleshoot change settings. From there I'm lost as what to change. I don't want to screw u my settings. This has been happening all summer. When we come back and see Not Connected, we just do a shut down - restart and moveon. This is very annoying also

:)

JosephKnott, Nov 5, 2019

2. connecting NeoTV350 mediaplayer to windows 10 computer

Hello,

To assist you further, I would like to ask some questions:

• Do you get any error message?
    • How are you connecting the device to your computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the user manual for how to setup the device. Do download the user manual, click on the link below:

Streaming Players | Connected Entertainment | Home | NETGEAR

Please get back to us with the requested information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 5, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Computer message - "You're not connected" [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Computer message - "You're not connected" [​IMG]

topgundcp, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Computer message - "You're not connected"

how do i connect my NES system to my HP computer

Hi Shawn John,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

• Do you receive any error message on the screen?
    • What is the make and model of the NES System?

I understand how you feel at the moment. I would suggest you to shut down the computer, unplug all the Cables and connect it to the proper jack on the computer and the TV. Then start the computer and TV together and check if the
    display is back.

For more information, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Installation Steps for NES AV to TV Hookup.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Computer message - "You're not connected"

1. Computer message - "You're not connected" - Similar Threads - Computer message You're

2. Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.: I don't have this issue with my 3 desktops, but when I bought a laptop. This issue is unresolvable even after trying to look up in the community questions....
  3. Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.: I don't have this issue with my 3 desktops, but when I bought a laptop. This issue is unresolvable even after trying to look up in the community questions....
  4. You're About to be signed out - Disabling message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You're About to be signed out - Disabling message: Good Afternoon,I've been doing a bit of a deep dive in to finding a solution for disabling the below message, I've seen tutorials in regards to disabling it via privacy options e,g, Accounts > Sign-in options > privacy but I don't have this toggle option, maybe our "GPO's"...
  5. You're About to be signed out - Disabling message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You're About to be signed out - Disabling message: Good Afternoon,I've been doing a bit of a deep dive in to finding a solution for disabling the below message, I've seen tutorials in regards to disabling it via privacy options e,g, Accounts > Sign-in options > privacy but I don't have this toggle option, maybe our "GPO's"...
  6. You're About to be signed out - Disabling message

7. 'You're playing ... somewhere else' Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'You're playing ... somewhere else' Message: Hi, I've downloaded Forza Horizon 5 in my laptop for more than one month. But just today, a message in blue box pops up every time I boot up the laptop. The message reads 'You're playing Forza Horizon 5 somewhere else' and 'This game has ended here because you started it up...
  8. 'You're playing ... somewhere else' Message

'You're playing ... somewhere else' Message: Hi, I've downloaded Forza Horizon 5 in my laptop for more than one month. But just today, a message in blue box pops up every time I boot up the laptop. The message reads 'You're playing Forza Horizon 5 somewhere else' and 'This game has ended here because you started it up...
  9. You're sued for locking my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You're sued for locking my computer: I cannot get past the welcome screen whenever I log on you're definitely sued for suspending my account and preventing me on logging into Windows. Do it again and your company will be reported and may end up gone....
  10. Keep getting the message "You're about to be signed out"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting the message "You're about to be signed out": Whenever I try to login .It takes me to safe mode and I keep getting the same message "You're about to be signed out, Windows will shut down in less than a minute" This happens immediately when I login so I can't make any changes. Also troubleshooting options like startup...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youre not connected message