Windows 10: Computer Microphone Is a static robot sound

Discus and support Computer Microphone Is a static robot sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just made my pc and when I went into discord my mic wouldn't work and it sounded like a robot.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SlipperyblankieSlipperybl, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Computer Microphone Is a static robot sound

I just made my pc and when I went into discord my mic wouldn't work and it sounded like a robot.

:)

SlipperyblankieSlipperybl, Jul 31, 2020

2. Microphone producing constant static!

Hey, I have a PC Windows 10, 64 bit which I recently got about a month or two ago. I have a headset which has a microphone that was working perfectly fine a few days or a week ago. Suddenly, the mic stops working and starts producing an obnoxious static
    sound which is constant.

It doesn't detect my voice or anything other than the constant static. The Microphone listed in Sound, then recording is 'Realtek High Definition Audio'. Please help! I've tried everything to fix the problem but it's not working!!!!

I've tried to uninstall and update the Realtek driver for it. I tried to reinstall the Microphone through Device Manager. I've tried to troubleshoot the Mic by troubleshooting the Recording Audio in 'Hardware and Sound' but it doesn't troubleshoot the static!!!

Please HELP!

John_hoang03, Jul 31, 2020
  3. All sounds coming from the speakers sounds robotic. It also has a lot of static. The computer is new and has only been used a few times.

<Original title: sound trouble>

All sounds coming from the speakers sounds robotic. It also has a lot of static. The computer is new and has only been used a few times. This just started today while listening to a video on Facebook.

MargieHite, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Computer Microphone Is a static robot sound

Audio Problems - Robotic Sounds.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable all enhancements in Speakers properties and check. Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Double-Click on the Sound Icon and click on
      Speakers.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Click on Enhancements Tab.
    • Now click "Disable All Sound Effects"
    • Click OK and check if issue persists.
    If issue still persists try method 2,

Method 2: I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Sound drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you. Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Sound Video and Game Controllers’.
    • Right-click on the Sound device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode. Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for “and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Computer Microphone Is a static robot sound

1. Computer Microphone Is a static robot sound - Similar Threads - Computer Microphone static

2. Computer Laggy & Robotic Sounds After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Laggy & Robotic Sounds After Factory Reset: Hello,So I decided to clean up my whole computer, saved all my private files to a external harddrive and cleaned the whole thing.Now when I try to use my computer it gets all laggy and the sound becomes robotic and stutters.When I install things such as Drivers etc and have...
  3. Computer Laggy & Robotic Sounds After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Laggy & Robotic Sounds After Factory Reset: Hello,So I decided to clean up my whole computer, saved all my private files to a external harddrive and cleaned the whole thing.Now when I try to use my computer it gets all laggy and the sound becomes robotic and stutters.When I install things such as Drivers etc and have...
  4. Robotic sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robotic sound: So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help....
  5. Robotic sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Robotic sound: So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help....
  6. The built in microphone sounds like a BASS BOOSTED ROBOT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The built in microphone sounds like a BASS BOOSTED ROBOT: My laptop's mic sounds like a robot. I need help fixing it as this laptop is quite new. This the mic's name - Intel® Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. Model Name: SF514-55TA...
  7. Microphone robotic

Microphone robotic: My microphone has been really robotic, and I've been trying to change all of them but they all project this sound to others! I've used the same apps on other devices and they're just fine, but my laptop's been bugging like ever since I downloaded a voice changer mod. I...
  8. Static/Electricity Sound in Microphone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Static/Electricity Sound in Microphone.: So I just updated windows 10 today, and now my mic doesn't work. People say that whenever I speak, it sounds like a tesla coil, like arcing electricity. I've tried updating my drivers, disabling all audio enhancements, etc. and so far nothing has worked. Anyone have ideas, or...
  9. Realtek Microphone Array sound is distorted/robotic with static

Realtek Microphone Array sound is distorted/robotic with static: This is the first time using microphone. I use google meets and and my coworkers told me the sound was really bad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-microphone-array-sound-is-distortedrobotic/07d89468-e031-4c09-8e47-4c22b423089b
  10. Robot Sounding Microphone Since Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Robot Sounding Microphone Since Update: Hello, Ever since I have upgraded to Windows 10 I have lost pretty much all of my bass in my headphones and my microphone now sounds like a robot to a point that you are not even able to make out what I am saying. I have a Realtek audio card and I have tried playing with...