Windows 10: Computer mouse is broken, and I don't have rubbing alcohol

Discus and support Computer mouse is broken, and I don't have rubbing alcohol in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried cleaning my mouse, but I don't have rubbing alcohol, how can I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XNDUIWBricks, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Computer mouse is broken, and I don't have rubbing alcohol

I tried cleaning my mouse, but I don't have rubbing alcohol, how can I fix it?

:)

XNDUIWBricks, Aug 12, 2018

2. Cleaned laptop keyboard with rubbing alcohol

The higher strength rubbing alcohol 90% or greater will dissolve plastics and some micro solder joints. From experience. Canned air and screen wipes only on this keyboard.

lopedoggie, Aug 12, 2018
  3. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Aug 12, 2018
  4. jonmcc33 Win User

Computer mouse is broken, and I don't have rubbing alcohol

Why rubbing alcohol and not water?(Questions)

Rubbing alcohol (isopropyl) will have about 80% water in it anyway. Just don't use plain water.

jonmcc33, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Computer mouse is broken, and I don't have rubbing alcohol

1. Computer mouse is broken, and I don't have rubbing alcohol - Similar Threads - Computer mouse broken

2. I don't have windows updater on my computer I don't have the regedit one too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have windows updater on my computer I don't have the regedit one too: Please tell me how do I fix it, because of it I can't download games from Microsoft store and I can't update my PC! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-windows-updater-on-my-computer-i-dont/0047d739-5db8-49b2-bc8a-caa01301b466
  3. I don't have windows updater on my computer I don't have the regedit one too

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have windows updater on my computer I don't have the regedit one too: Please tell me how do I fix it, because of it I can't download games from Microsoft store and I can't update my PC! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-windows-updater-on-my-computer-i-dont/0047d739-5db8-49b2-bc8a-caa01301b466
  4. I don't have windows updater on my computer I don't have the regedit one too

I don't have windows updater on my computer I don't have the regedit one too: Please tell me how do I fix it, because of it I can't download games from Microsoft store and I can't update my PC! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-windows-updater-on-my-computer-i-dont/9d213497-e8d2-4b99-a2a8-d1379854f8e0
  5. I don't have a mouse pointer color customization option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have a mouse pointer color customization option: I have windows 10, I follow through the tutorial on Google where it says go to Ease of access etc, except I only have black and white. Why? submitted by /u/calistralia [link] [comments]...
  6. Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.: Title. Every time I touch the arrow keys, my mouse's pointer moves. I don't know how to fix this, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys-keep-moving-the-mouse-but-i-dont-have/b39c166c-e22c-4b27-aff1-1b303ffa5477
  7. Problems with alcohol 120%

Problems with alcohol 120%: I installed alcohol 120% but for some although it worked the first few times it now refuses to create a virtual drive.. i have uninstalled and and reinstalled but refuses to creat a virtual drive... also so I used the alcohol official SPTD uninstaller in case that was the...
  8. Computer mouse is broken, and I don't have rubbing alcohol

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer mouse is broken, and I don't have rubbing alcohol: I tried cleaning my mouse, but I don't have rubbing alcohol, how can I fix it? Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...
  9. What can I use instead of rubbing alcohol to remove thermal paste?

in Windows 10 Support
    What can I use instead of rubbing alcohol to remove thermal paste?: Is it absolutely necessary to use rubbing (isopropyl alcohol)? Can't I just use a wipe/napkin or something else? Is there any harm in just applying the new paste without removing the old one? 85954
  10. Cleaned laptop keyboard with rubbing alcohol

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cleaned laptop keyboard with rubbing alcohol: I just cleaned my laptop keyboard with alcohol and now when I push the left arrow key the letter p comes up and when I push the right arrow key 0 comes up and when i press p it moves the letter comes up but it moves the cursor in front of the letter, when I press delete I get...