Windows 10: computer mouse

Discus and support computer mouse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why is mouse too sensitive ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-mouse/4f63e7cc-276a-4a44-b0ec-6abd64ef66e4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThomasKenrick, Apr 4, 2020.

1. computer mouse

Why is mouse too sensitive ?

:)

ThomasKenrick, Apr 4, 2020

2. Mouse will not connect to computer

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the naga mouse?

The issue you are facing could be due to the mouse driver is outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to update the mouse driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click and expand “Universal serial bus controller”.

• Right click on the mouse device driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist you also visit the mouse manufacturer website and download the latest updated mouse driver and install the same.

Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 4, 2020
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Apr 4, 2020
  4. computer mouse

Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

computer mouse

1. computer mouse - Similar Threads - computer mouse

2. My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep: I have tried the following:1 Gone into device manager and uninstalled the USB composite device associated with the Bluetooth mouse and reinstalled it2 Gone into device manager, right clicked on HID-compliant mouse, clicked on Properties, clicked on Power Management, unchecked...
  3. My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep: I have tried the following:1 Gone into device manager and uninstalled the USB composite device associated with the Bluetooth mouse and reinstalled it2 Gone into device manager, right clicked on HID-compliant mouse, clicked on Properties, clicked on Power Management, unchecked...
  4. Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...: Walked away from my computer for a few minutes and came back to my monitors asleep and when I woke the computer started up like I just had turned it on so it must've crashedHere is minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pFYNxBj2A8qzL1eI4ikwgfswwYCIezjx/view?usp=sharing...
  5. Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...

Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...: Walked away from my computer for a few minutes and came back to my monitors asleep and when I woke the computer started up like I just had turned it on so it must've crashedHere is minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pFYNxBj2A8qzL1eI4ikwgfswwYCIezjx/view?usp=sharing...
  6. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?: For the last 2–3 days my computer has been doing this thing where I'll be in a game, watching YouTube, or downloading something; where it causes my mouse to just stop responding while it's still on, and I can't hear my computer audio, but I can hear the sound it makes when I...
  7. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?: For the last 2–3 days my computer has been doing this thing where I'll be in a game, watching YouTube, or downloading something; where it causes my mouse to just stop responding while it's still on, and I can't hear my computer audio, but I can hear the sound it makes when I...
  8. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping: In reference to this thread Microsoft wireless 4000 mouse prevents auto sleep in Windows 8.1 - Microsoft Community, I can confirm that it still happens with all latest updates with the Sculpt Ergonomic Comfort.I spent a lot of time to figure out because there was no problem...
  10. Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping

Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping: In reference to this thread Microsoft wireless 4000 mouse prevents auto sleep in Windows 8.1 - Microsoft Community, I can confirm that it still happens with all latest updates with the Sculpt Ergonomic Comfort.I spent a lot of time to figure out because there was no problem...