Windows 10: Computer Multiple crashes and reboots at random

Discus and support Computer Multiple crashes and reboots at random in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please update the computer specs in the "My Computer" section: How To Fill Out Your System Specs System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums: System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by coolmariodude, Nov 3, 2017.

1. zbook New Member

Computer Multiple crashes and reboots at random

Please update the computer specs in the "My Computer" section:

How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums General Tips Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Please include PSU, cooler, case, peripherals and anything attached to the computer by wired or wireless: mouse, keyboard, printer, headset, xbox, etc.

zbook, Nov 6, 2017
  2. philc43 Win User

Those previous errors are slightly different: BUSLG_GENERIC_ERR_*_TIMEOUT_ERR

But they all point to the BUS which continues to support a motherboard failure.

philc43, Nov 6, 2017
  3. another crash just happened today. I took out the Graphis card and reseated it, I wanted to see if the capacitor was messed up.. There is a capacitor under the pcie slot but it was in tack.DESKTOP-13RBULS-Tue_11_07_2017_154435_48.zip

coolmariodude, Nov 6, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

I addition to the WHEA 0x124 there were also bugcheck ef mini dumps.
    Please post the memory dump using a one drive or drop box share link:
    C:\Windows\Memory.dmp

zbook, Nov 6, 2017
  5. There is no Memory.dmp.

6. zbook New Member
    If you use Ccleaner > click on windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced and post an image into the thread.
    If you use similar software that cleans files please post that information into the thread.
    In the left lower corner search type clean > open disk cleanup > look to see if there is a listing for system error memory dump files > if it is found post an image into the thread.

The logs indicate that they are being cleaned.
    Is it possible that you can turn off the cleaning so that the files are available during the troubleshooting?

zbook, Nov 6, 2017
  7. Computer Multiple crashes and reboots at random [​IMG]

8. zbook New Member

Ccleaner is scheduled to delete the windows log files and the memory dumps.
    Please uncheck these boxes.

zbook, Nov 6, 2017
  9. This is done.

10. Ztruker Win User
    Agree with Phil. Here is an identical problem from last year. Replacing the mother board resolved it.

Random Restarts with 0x124 Dump

Try running the tests @axe0 recommends in the above thread, see what happens.

Ztruker, Nov 7, 2017
  11. I have ran Prime95 like 30 minutes and no crashes, ran furmark like maybe 20 minutes today and no crash.

coolmariodude, Nov 7, 2017
  12. I just want to say thank you all for you help, I'm truly Grateful for you helping me. I'm going to order the motherboard Friday from newegg. I'm not going to be paying $300 to have some shop do it.. Wish me luck *Biggrin

coolmariodude, Nov 7, 2017
  13. zbook New Member

Tests produce true and false positives, true and false negatives, and accuracy when tested at optimal test conditions.
    For Prime95 and FurMark we use longer testing periods before considering them usable tests.
    Before making a major hardware change you should make sure that you have a Microsoft account:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ardware-change
    How to re-activate Windows 10 after a hardware change | Windows Central
    How to Use Your Free Windows 10 License After Changing Your PC’s Hardware

zbook, Nov 7, 2017
  14. Just wanting to make sure you guys 'do' think its the motherboard? I'm about to order a board.

coolmariodude, Nov 9, 2017
  15. Ztruker Win User
    I think the motherboard is one of the possible causes of this failure. I cannot guarantee that replacing it will resolve the problem as there is always the possibility of a defective CPU. All we can do is tell you what we see and what the probable cause is. You have to decide how you want to proceed.

Sorry but I personally cannot be any more definitive than that.

Ztruker, Nov 10, 2017
Thema:

1. Computer Multiple crashes and reboots at random - Similar Threads - Computer Multiple crashes

2. Computer randomly crashes, forced to manually reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly crashes, forced to manually reboot: I have been having this issue for about a month now. Seemingly randomly, i get this while playing games, browsing the web, switching tabs, etc. my main monitor will turn black, and my system will freeze the rgb on my ram also stops. Sometimes it stutters a couple times when...
  3. Computer randomly crashes, forced to manually reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly crashes, forced to manually reboot: I have been having this issue for about a month now. Seemingly randomly, i get this while playing games, browsing the web, switching tabs, etc. my main monitor will turn black, and my system will freeze the rgb on my ram also stops. Sometimes it stutters a couple times when...
  4. Computer randomly crashes, forced to manually reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer randomly crashes / Reboot from bugcheck with dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly crashes / Reboot from bugcheck with dump: Hello,I build a new Computer , freshly installed Windows 10 Pro 20H2 I had some problems with my license key, but fixed them, Updated to 21H2. It worked fine for like 2 days. I've been playing alot of Lost Ark and suddenly my Computer started to crash.It started after I...
  6. Computer randomly crashes / Reboot from bugcheck with dump

Computer randomly crashes / Reboot from bugcheck with dump: Hello,I build a new Computer , freshly installed Windows 10 Pro 20H2 I had some problems with my license key, but fixed them, Updated to 21H2. It worked fine for like 2 days. I've been playing alot of Lost Ark and suddenly my Computer started to crash.It started after I...
  7. Computer randomly crashes / Reboot from bugcheck with dump

8. Multiple Problems- Random reboots & Lockups

Multiple Problems- Random reboots & Lockups: INFO:Build- 22000.466 co_releaseLaptop- Thinkpad T14 R7 Pro 4750U, 32GB 3200MT- 3GB GPU dedicated, 1TB M.2 Nvme SSD-SKHynix_HFS001TD9TNI-L2B0BRandom LockupsI'll be doing my work & try to open or switch to something.This something could be anything from Firefox, Foobar2000,...
  9. Computer is randomly rebooting with no BSODs or indication of a crash

Computer is randomly rebooting with no BSODs or indication of a crash: A couple of months ago I started experiencing random reboots without warning, they occur usually 1-2 times a day. There were no BSODs or any indications of a crash such as dump files that I'm aware of. In Event Viewer I get a lot of 6008 and 41 Event IDs for unexpected...
  10. computer reboots randomly

computer reboots randomly: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> +<System> <Provider...