Windows 10: Computer noise when recording

Discus and support Computer noise when recording in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, Running Win 10 on a Surface pro 4. When I'm recording via voice recorder with the inbuilt mic, or using Audacity, I'm getting a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kenrob2037, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Computer noise when recording

Hi Everyone,

Running Win 10 on a Surface pro 4. When I'm recording via voice recorder with the inbuilt mic, or using Audacity, I'm getting a lot of crackling noises.

Have adjusted recording volumes, looked at various solutions, but nothing works.

Has anyone else found this problem? If so how did you resolve it?

Cheers

Rob

:)

kenrob2037, Dec 3, 2015

2. N8 noise during video recording

When a Video Recording I hear the noise, but when I play on computer then:

-> left channel
    noise + sound

-> right channel normal
    sound (no noise)

Any solution?

pietras909, Dec 3, 2015
  3. Sleep talk recorder!!!!!!!!

Recording a full night will lead to a big file. But snore inspector looks for extra noise and starts recording. When no noise is present it stops recording.

ajaydavidson---01, Dec 3, 2015
Thema:

Computer noise when recording

1. Computer noise when recording - Similar Threads - Computer noise recording

2. Noise in speakers while the computer is running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Noise in speakers while the computer is running: I plugged in my external speakers to the headphone jack of my new laptop running Windows 10 and got a constant static noise in the speakers. I hear this annoying sound all the time my computer is running. I tried to update drivers but the system insists that the latest...
  3. noise when switcing on before login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    noise when switcing on before login: Hi, when I switch my PC on the light blinks and it sounds like someone is diallling in and out - old modem dialling type tone. It the opens with the usual start up/login screen and works as normal. I am wondering if someone is hacking in ready for when I log on? I have...
  4. Microphone Records Nothing but some alien noises.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Records Nothing but some alien noises.: My laptop display recently broke down and I bought a new external monitor instead. Connected it via hdmi. 17-7700HQ GTX 1060 6gb 16gb ram realtek and dolby, Uninstalled and reinstalled both graphics drivers and realtek drivers twice. Issue started after new monitor....
  5. computer froze with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer froze with loud buzzing noise: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Date: 17/11/2018 18:04:56 Event ID: 35 Task Category: (2) Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-25FBGLI Description: Performance power...
  6. Windows computer makes beeping noise when you try to turn it on

in Windows 10 News
    Windows computer makes beeping noise when you try to turn it on: [ATTACH] Some users are reporting that for some reason, their computer is unable to turn on, and at the same time, it’s beeping a few times or continuously whenever an attempt is made to turn on the computer. This can be [...] This post Windows computer makes beeping noise...
  7. static noise coming from computer when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    static noise coming from computer when playing online games: hi. need some help since HP does not get the issue. i hae an Hp power desktop gaming . i,m getting alot of static coming from my speaers during game play, also sometimes when the buzzing is going on my video is somehow affected and stutters and or lags slightly but they are...
  8. Loud static noise when recording from microphone

Loud static noise when recording from microphone: I'm not sure if it's a problem with the computer, but I cannot confirm as this is the only one I have. When you disconnect and reconnect it will work perfectly fine for a while, but then, after a few minutes, it suddenly gets distorted, with a really loud static noise and the...
  9. Recording from SKY Q Miniboxes to computer / DVD recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording from SKY Q Miniboxes to computer / DVD recorder: Hi there The engineers from SKY unsurprisingly know as little about their products as a 4 year old !!! so forget what they tell you --if you want to record to external devices with SKY Q products (not the old SKY + box which has an inbuilt copy function) then here's how to...
  10. Static noise when using the earphone jacl

Static noise when using the earphone jacl: Hi i have a dell inspiron 5521 on windows 10 and i have all the audio drivers installed but when i put in my earphones a soft static or hissing noise plays and it is highly annoying, any help would be highly appreciated. I have read many posts and have tried uninstalling...