Windows 10: Computer noise when recording

Discus and support Computer noise when recording in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, Running Win 10 on a Surface pro 4. When I'm recording via voice recorder with the inbuilt mic, or using Audacity, I'm getting a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kenrob2037, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Computer noise when recording

Hi Everyone,

Running Win 10 on a Surface pro 4. When I'm recording via voice recorder with the inbuilt mic, or using Audacity, I'm getting a lot of crackling noises.

Have adjusted recording volumes, looked at various solutions, but nothing works.

Has anyone else found this problem? If so how did you resolve it?

Cheers

Rob

:)

kenrob2037, Dec 3, 2015

2. N8 noise during video recording

When a Video Recording I hear the noise, but when I play on computer then:

-> left channel
    noise + sound

-> right channel normal
    sound (no noise)

Any solution?

pietras909, Dec 3, 2015
  3. Sleep talk recorder!!!!!!!!

Recording a full night will lead to a big file. But snore inspector looks for extra noise and starts recording. When no noise is present it stops recording.

ajaydavidson---01, Dec 3, 2015
Thema:

Computer noise when recording

1. Computer noise when recording - Similar Threads - Computer noise recording

2. Noise is ruining my recordings from radio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Noise is ruining my recordings from radio: Noise is ruining my recordings of mostly classical music from the radio. It started on replacement of a faulty mobo with a newer, more capable, GigaByte Z690 UD DDR4. Others have experienced this problem, described as "popping sounds." I have been told it is caused by windows...
  3. Noise is ruining my recordings from radio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Noise is ruining my recordings from radio: Noise is ruining my recordings of mostly classical music from the radio. It started on replacement of a faulty mobo with a newer, more capable, GigaByte Z690 UD DDR4. Others have experienced this problem, described as "popping sounds." I have been told it is caused by windows...
  4. Noise is ruining my recordings from radio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Computer playing weird noise when i open the computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer playing weird noise when i open the computer: The noise sounds like a sound effect you would hear in a game. Like a pixel game kinda. I don't know why this happens but it happens most of the time when i open the computer. It has only been happening for about a week or so. And this only happens when i hold the power...
  6. I get bunch of background noises when I record!

I get bunch of background noises when I record!: Hello, I have a problem that whenever I record there is a lot of background sound and I cant fix it. I tried the trick by going into the enhancement tab in the recording section in the sound control panel but the enhancement doesn't show up. I even tried to download Realtech...
  7. USB microphone suddenly recording a tapping noise

USB microphone suddenly recording a tapping noise: I've been using my current computer for about three years without issue, Windows 10. Yesterday however, I could no longer use speech recognition going through a USB microphone. Finally figured out what the problem is when I tried testing the microphone using the Windows voice...
  8. Laptop Noises When Recording Through Microphone After Windows Update

Laptop Noises When Recording Through Microphone After Windows Update: I need help guys, after i updated to windows 10 ver 1909 , there's a lot of noise when i am recording through the mic. Before i updated it , recording was fine , it didn't had any extra noises . I just suddenly had some noises after update that i can even barely hear what i'm...
  9. Microphone Records Nothing but some alien noises.

Microphone Records Nothing but some alien noises.: My laptop display recently broke down and I bought a new external monitor instead. Connected it via hdmi. 17-7700HQ GTX 1060 6gb 16gb ram realtek and dolby, Uninstalled and reinstalled both graphics drivers and realtek drivers twice. Issue started after new monitor....
  10. Loud static noise when recording from microphone

Loud static noise when recording from microphone: I'm not sure if it's a problem with the computer, but I cannot confirm as this is the only one I have. When you disconnect and reconnect it will work perfectly fine for a while, but then, after a few minutes, it suddenly gets distorted, with a really loud static noise and the...