Windows 10: Computer nolonger recdonizes me at my favorite web sites

Discus and support Computer nolonger recdonizes me at my favorite web sites in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After Norton repaired a pop problem on my desktop the computer, it no longer recognizes me at my favorite web sites and I have to sign in every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ROGER EGIBBS, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Computer nolonger recdonizes me at my favorite web sites

After Norton repaired a pop problem on my desktop the computer, it no longer recognizes me at my favorite web sites and I have to sign in every time also no longer can do a screen shot. How do I fix ?

:)

ROGER EGIBBS, Dec 30, 2018
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Dec 30, 2018
  3. tedwoodie Win User
    Problem saving web sites to favorites

When I try to save a web site to my favorites listing, I should get a box saying "create in" when I click on the star but all I get is the file or web site name but no option of putting it into an existing folder. I am trying this in Windows 10 using MS Edge. Why don't I have the "create in" option?

tedwoodie, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Computer nolonger recdonizes me at my favorite web sites

how to add web sites to my favorites in Microsoft Edge

Hi Brooks,

Thank you for showing interest on Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add a Website to Favorites in Microsoft Edge:

• Open the Microsoft Edge app, and go to the website you want to add to favorites.
    • Press the Ctrl + D keys or click on the
      start
      icon (Add to Favorites) in the address bar.
    • Type a name you want for the favorite.
    • Do step 5 or step 6 below for what folder to add the website as a favorite to.
    • To Add Website as a Favorite to an Existing Folder in Favorites
      • Under Create in, select an existing folder, click/tap on
        Add
        , and go to step 7.
    • To Add Website as a Favorite to a New Folder in Favorites.
      • Under Create in, select an existing folder that you want to create the new folder in.
      • Click/tap on the Create new folder link.
      • Type in a name you want for the new folder, click/tap on
        Add
        , and go to step 7.
    • You will now see the start icon (Add to Favorites) turn yellow to indicate that the current website has been added to your Favorites.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

If you need any further assistance with Windows then let us know and we would be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Computer nolonger recdonizes me at my favorite web sites

1. Computer nolonger recdonizes me at my favorite web sites - Similar Threads - Computer nolonger recdonizes

2. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  3. closing web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    closing web site: DELL OPTIPLEX Why does it take 3 min of constant clicking 3 min or more to finally close it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-web-site/2be7e596-49d2-4640-8c5f-e73f3bef8eee
  4. Foreign web site

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Foreign web site: How can I access out-of-town websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/foreign-web-site/1ad86974-f5f1-4546-82ba-3128dfd666cc
  5. Web Sites Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  6. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  7. web site secure

in Windows 10 Customization
    web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...
  8. Request for Assistance #2 (Web site redirects me to a 2d site)

in Browsers and Email
    Request for Assistance #2 (Web site redirects me to a 2d site): I havre beern trying to access a particular web site and receive the following error essage: "This is a temporary Parking Page for filetobox.com. To point this domain name to its actual destination, Login to your Control Panel and change the nameservers for this domain...
  9. Edge has some problems with imported favorites web sites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge has some problems with imported favorites web sites: 1st. I noticed that Edge does not show Website`s icons when they`ve got imported from other browsers. and there is a star icon for every imported web site instead of their icons. 2nd. some components on some web sites are not displayed for example, "windows 10 forum" post...
  10. Problem saving web sites to favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem saving web sites to favorites: When I try to save a web site to my favorites listing, I should get a box saying "create in" when I click on the star but all I get is the file or web site name but no option of putting it into an existing folder. I am trying this in Windows 10 using MS Edge. Why don't I have...