Windows 10: Computer not booting after pressing cmos button, bsod loop, try to reset computer settings...

Discus and support Computer not booting after pressing cmos button, bsod loop, try to reset computer settings... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Unable to do anything, stuck on this loop. All options in advanced startup fail to work. Keeps saying ran into problem. Only tried this after my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chriscarson3, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Computer not booting after pressing cmos button, bsod loop, try to reset computer settings...

Unable to do anything, stuck on this loop. All options in advanced startup fail to work. Keeps saying ran into problem. Only tried this after my bluetooth randomly stopped working, hoping it would reset and reinstall the drivers.

Seems my computer has bricked instead...

:)

Chriscarson3, Nov 29, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Computer stuck in loop

Since you didn't mention it, did you reset the CMOS?

Also, if the CMOS isn't the case, a looping/restarting computer could have to do with the CPU overheating.

erocker, Nov 29, 2020
  3. SIGSEGV Win User
    Freeze, BSOD, Boot Loop then QCode 55

Hi guys, i wanna ask whether my cpu imc was dead or got corrupted bios (or perhaps my motherboard has bricked already).

Early symptom of this problem is my pc often fail to boot and got random bios error and i had to press reset button and force to reboot. after weeks that my pc got freeze and bsod. Then last night after complete shutdown my pc got boot loop and then won't boot with qcode 55. i had already clear cmos, swapped ram, install only one ram, reseated ram but with still no luck.

SIGSEGV, Nov 29, 2020
  4. infrared Win User

Computer not booting after pressing cmos button, bsod loop, try to reset computer settings...

Computer Turning On & Off

I'd definitely give a different keyboard & mouse a try as airman suggested. They definitely sound a bit suspect.

infrared, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Computer not booting after pressing cmos button, bsod loop, try to reset computer settings...

1. Computer not booting after pressing cmos button, bsod loop, try to reset computer settings... - Similar Threads - Computer booting pressing

2. Bsod loop and computer won't reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod loop and computer won't reset: Hello ! I'm running out of ideas and I am calling for help! About a month ago, I started getting a few blue screens, that then went out of control and I couldn't turn on my PC anymore. I had to completely reset it, and that fixed it for a few weeks. At that time, the blue...
  3. Bsod loop and computer won't reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod loop and computer won't reset: Hello ! I'm running out of ideas and I am calling for help! About a month ago, I started getting a few blue screens, that then went out of control and I couldn't turn on my PC anymore. I had to completely reset it, and that fixed it for a few weeks. At that time, the blue...
  4. Bsod loop and computer won't reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSODs after CMOS reset and factory reset

BSODs after CMOS reset and factory reset: In May this year I bought a second hand custombuilt pc, and after a few months it started getting BSODs pretty often. I tried tweaking some bios settings, most of the time lowering the dram frequency would fix it for a couple of days but the same problem would come back soon...
  6. BSODs after CMOS reset and factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs after CMOS reset and factory reset: In May this year I bought a second hand custombuilt pc, and after a few months it started getting BSODs pretty often. I tried tweaking some bios settings, most of the time lowering the dram frequency would fix it for a couple of days but the same problem would come back soon...
  7. Computer in a BSOD loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer in a BSOD loop.: I need help asap. My computer was rebooting every 30 minutes randomly. Gave a blue screen error about something pointer related. I did a recovery based on articles in this community. Now, the computer keeps restarting and immediately comes to the blue screen with Critical...
  8. Computer in a BSOD loop.

Computer in a BSOD loop.: I need help asap. My computer was rebooting every 30 minutes randomly. Gave a blue screen error about something pointer related. I did a recovery based on articles in this community. Now, the computer keeps restarting and immediately comes to the blue screen with Critical...
  9. Computer in a BSOD loop.

10. BSOD after computer reset.

BSOD after computer reset.: I have been getting multiple BSOD for the past couple of weeks and this week I restarted my entire pc and all my drivers are installed. Just today I received another BSOD but in this case I couldn't see the error because most of my screen was black and on the bottom left I...