Windows 10: Computer not booting up Black Screen

Discus and support Computer not booting up Black Screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I download a boot disk to USB ?Thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AliNZ1, Oct 2, 2021.

1. AliNZ1 Win User

Computer not booting up Black Screen

How do I download a boot disk to USB ?Thanks in advance.

:)

AliNZ1, Oct 2, 2021
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Oct 2, 2021
  3. Black screen after booting

Hi Darlene,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs, such as a corrupted driver, Internet connection, third-party software, and external hardware or devices. For us to investigate the issue, please clarify the following:

• Can you verify if the issue occurred during the update or after installing the update?
    • Are you able to log in to your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps provided on this link to resolve your black screen
    issue. On the "Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors" section, select the error that you're experiencing from the options provided.

Get back to us with the result.

Lov Dollente, Oct 2, 2021
  4. Computer not booting up Black Screen

windows not booting, black screen yet safemode works

Hi Andrew,

I suggest you to force restart the computer and check whether you can boot into the computer or not.

Also I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for
    “Black Screen”
    issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Oct 2, 2021
Thema:

Computer not booting up Black Screen

1. Computer not booting up Black Screen - Similar Threads - Computer booting Black

2. my computer will boot up but the screen remains black and blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer will boot up but the screen remains black and blank: My computer was working fine a few days ago but I restarted it and now when I turn it on its just a black screen. It is not an issue with the cables or my monitor, I can even get my mouse to appear on the screen. I have tried to clean the ram and switch it around. I have also...
  3. my computer will boot up but the screen remains black and blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer will boot up but the screen remains black and blank: My computer was working fine a few days ago but I restarted it and now when I turn it on its just a black screen. It is not an issue with the cables or my monitor, I can even get my mouse to appear on the screen. I have tried to clean the ram and switch it around. I have also...
  4. Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on: So basically. 1 year ago the problem started. I turned off my computer, went to sleep and then next morning I could not turn on the computer. The lights work, fans work, but all I get is a black screen. I do not know what to do. I tried to open Bios 100x with all possible...
  5. Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on: So basically. 1 year ago the problem started. I turned off my computer, went to sleep and then next morning I could not turn on the computer. The lights work, fans work, but all I get is a black screen. I do not know what to do. I tried to open Bios 100x with all possible...
  6. Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on

7. Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.: Every time I boot up my computer normally it goes to the welcome screen but after typing in my password the screen is black and i can only see my cursor. I have tried everything but nothing works. I think it's because of the latest update because every time it installs again...
  8. Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.

Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.: Every time I boot up my computer normally it goes to the welcome screen but after typing in my password the screen is black and i can only see my cursor. I have tried everything but nothing works. I think it's because of the latest update because every time it installs again...
  9. Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Black screen/ no boot up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen/ no boot up: Hi, Recently computer stopped booting up. What happens is, I power it on, the flash screen comes up, then it says loading operating system and then it just goes to a black screen and stays like it. This happened ever since i tried to boot into safe mode and upon restart...