Windows 10: Computer not connecting to most of the websites or connecting with servers from desktop...

Discus and support Computer not connecting to most of the websites or connecting with servers from desktop... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been trying to fix this problem for almost a month, I have launched a factory reset to clean the system, cleaned up the hardware and tested the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Edg4r_, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Edg4r_ Win User

Computer not connecting to most of the websites or connecting with servers from desktop...

I have been trying to fix this problem for almost a month, I have launched a factory reset to clean the system, cleaned up the hardware and tested the internet chip. I reinstalled drivers, ran malwarebytes to see if I could find a virus, but it was clean. After all that I'm still not able to connect to most of the websites like Facebook, Microsoft communities , youtube, etc. Proxy and Firewall are disabled, I got in contact with ISP and everything is working. but whenever I try to use Edge, Chrome or Firefox I'm not able to use websites, does anyone has an idea about how to fix this p

:)

Edg4r_, Jun 14, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Computer not connecting to most of the websites  or connecting with servers from desktop... [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Computer not connecting to most of the websites  or connecting with servers from desktop... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

4. geno368 Win User

Computer not connecting to most of the websites or connecting with servers from desktop...

Outlook not connected in Microsoft Exchange Server

I am new to Exchange Server 2003 and I have a friend with a network server that I don't know how to re-establish a user to the network. I moved one of his non used computers to this station and now when I try to log in the user I get the error that the name can't be verified because Outlook is not connected or online. This computer used to be online with a different user. Can anyone tell me the steps to check this? Thanks.

geno368, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer not connecting to most of the websites or connecting with servers from desktop... - Similar Threads - Computer connecting websites

2. Cannot connect to most of the websites, still have fast internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to most of the websites, still have fast internet: This issue is only temporary, but it does last around 30 minutes to 2 hours. It starts after someone who is connected to the modem/router plays a Roblox game. The only websites that can be connected to are owned by google, everything else times out. I do not remember since...
  3. Cannot connect to most of the websites, still have fast internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to most of the websites, still have fast internet: This issue is only temporary, but it does last around 30 minutes to 2 hours. It starts after someone who is connected to the modem/router plays a Roblox game. The only websites that can be connected to are owned by google, everything else times out. I do not remember since...
  4. Connect to Linux server from local Windows computer using remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to Linux server from local Windows computer using remote desktop: I want to connect to Linux server from local computer using remote desktop. When I use ssh command, I may specify the port of server by 'ssh 123.123.123.123 -p 22'. However, how can I specify the port name when using remote desktop on Win10.PS: When the port is 22, the...
  5. Connect to Linux server from local Windows computer using remote desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to Linux server from local Windows computer using remote desktop: I want to connect to Linux server from local computer using remote desktop. When I use ssh command, I may specify the port of server by 'ssh 123.123.123.123 -p 22'. However, how can I specify the port name when using remote desktop on Win10.PS: When the port is 22, the...
  6. Connect to Linux server from local Windows computer using remote desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Connecting Desktop Machine to Server

Connecting Desktop Machine to Server: I'm having issues connecting a desktop to the server. I finally was able to add it to the domain, so I'm running off the "LinearMortgage.local" network, but when I go to Network on the PC, it only shows two of the other users machines on the Network, not the server or any of...
  8. connecting to websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting to websites: When trying to go to a website I frequently get this message: "This site can't be reached. The connection was reset." How do I fix this? My antivirus program is Charter Security Suite and I also have Windows Defender. I suspect there's something wrong with the firewall....
  9. Connecting to a website

Connecting to a website: I am trying to connect to a website I normally go to on a regular basis. Tonight I get the message, "The remote device or resource won't accept the connection". I don't know a way around it. I can get to the same website on my phone just fine. Thank you....
  10. Cannot connect with non-https websites with most browsers.

Cannot connect with non-https websites with most browsers.: Hi, I've got a quite fresh win10 installation. With Edge, Chrome or Firefox I cannot connect to any website which are not https. explorer does work though. I suspect it changed some settings in the setup. But Edge dos not work properly....