Windows 10: Computer not decting my tv

Discus and support Computer not decting my tv in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 and up til today, My computer has detected my tv. Now all of a sudden, it can't detect my tv. I have tried everything and still... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CarolynOphardt, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Computer not decting my tv

I'm using Windows 10 and up til today, My computer has detected my tv. Now all of a sudden, it can't detect my tv. I have tried everything and still nothing works. please help!!

:)

CarolynOphardt, Oct 31, 2018

2. Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Oct 31, 2018
  3. casting to tv from computer

computer recognizes Chromecast on TV but will not cast to screen. device (TV) is listed in computer

SharonSherman, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Mala_S Win User

Computer not decting my tv

Mirroring computer to smart tv wirelessly

Hello MichaelHilty1,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the make and model of the TV?

2. What is the make and model of the computer which you are trying to connect?

Meanwhile you can try with the below steps.

• Connect PC and TV in same network.
    • Click Start > Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click Add a device.
    • After that just click on your TV follow the configuration.
    • Sometimes it’s enough to right click on desktop and go to Display settings.

Hope it helps.

We await your reply.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Computer not decting my tv

1. Computer not decting my tv - Similar Threads - Computer decting

2. Why does my computer keep restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep restarting?: A blue screen keeps coming up to restart and then as soon as it finishes it does it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-restarting/bfe4cf4e-6cca-428e-953d-156ec1115814
  3. Why does my computer keep restarting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer keep restarting?: A blue screen keeps coming up to restart and then as soon as it finishes it does it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-restarting/bfe4cf4e-6cca-428e-953d-156ec1115814
  4. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in: I have done a pc reset to set up new user but it has old user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-reset-my-computer-and-cant-get-into-it-to/26b72641-6c54-4e93-9768-0d9431da250e
  5. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in: I have done a pc reset to set up new user but it has old user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-reset-my-computer-and-cant-get-into-it-to/26b72641-6c54-4e93-9768-0d9431da250e
  6. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Computer is restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is restarting on its own: My pc has been restarting on its own around 5–10 minutes after starting up. 99% of the time, there will not be a BSOD. The pc will NOT restart if a game is running. The way I keep my PC alive is by having a game running in the background at all times. I have removed all video...
  8. Computer is restarting on its own

Computer is restarting on its own: My pc has been restarting on its own around 5–10 minutes after starting up. 99% of the time, there will not be a BSOD. The pc will NOT restart if a game is running. The way I keep my PC alive is by having a game running in the background at all times. I have removed all video...
  9. Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.: As stated above, computer will completely freeze, like the computer will look completely normal, but I notice the time is no longer moving, and my mouse wont move anymore. Everything on the computer is still on, computer still running and on, but I am unable to CTRL+ATL+DEL,...
  10. Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.

Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.: As stated above, computer will completely freeze, like the computer will look completely normal, but I notice the time is no longer moving, and my mouse wont move anymore. Everything on the computer is still on, computer still running and on, but I am unable to CTRL+ATL+DEL,...