Windows 10: Computer Not Detecting Lunar Client Minecraft as an audio source

Discus and support Computer Not Detecting Lunar Client Minecraft as an audio source in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so I have been playing Minecraft, and all the sudden, the audio stopped playing. No sound settings are on on the client or in Minecraft, and when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnthonyBongiovanni1, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Computer Not Detecting Lunar Client Minecraft as an audio source

Hi, so I have been playing Minecraft, and all the sudden, the audio stopped playing. No sound settings are on on the client or in Minecraft, and when I checked Microsoft sound settings, the Lunar Client option wasn't even there.

:)

AnthonyBongiovanni1, Sep 29, 2021
  2. Vadim P. Win User

lunar calendar Event support

Hi shingoyeah,

Thanks for your post!

I understand you would like support and add lunar calendar events. This is a very good suggestion and you should add this to the suggestion list through this link:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Hope this helps!

Vadim P’

Vadim P., Sep 29, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Computer Not Detecting Lunar Client Minecraft as an audio source

Minecraft outdated client

Hi JJCP04..

I am Vanshita, an Independent Windows Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

i reccomended you to the following link to solve the issue...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Hope it helps

vanshitavanshita, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Computer Not Detecting Lunar Client Minecraft as an audio source

1. Computer Not Detecting Lunar Client Minecraft as an audio source - Similar Threads - Computer Detecting Lunar

2. My account age and downloading lunar client.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account age and downloading lunar client.: Hello. I'm switching over to Lunar Client, but the account age requirement is 18. Mine is slightly lower. It is, however, in a family link with my father's account. Lunar client says something about this, but the wording isn't very clear. Thanks...
  3. My account age and downloading lunar client.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account age and downloading lunar client.: Hello. I'm switching over to Lunar Client, but the account age requirement is 18. Mine is slightly lower. It is, however, in a family link with my father's account. Lunar client says something about this, but the wording isn't very clear. Thanks...
  4. Minecraft Java- 1.8 on Lunar Client with OptiFine gives expected performance, but 1.18 doesn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java- 1.8 on Lunar Client with OptiFine gives expected performance, but 1.18 doesn't: So I just installed Lunar Client [it is built on OptiFine so I didn't need to install it separately]. 1.8 works fine. It is quite responsive, and gives ~100 FPS on mid to mid-high settings. Low gives 110+, and high gives 60-. But for some reason, 1.18 is a total wreck. It...
  5. Minecraft Java- 1.8 on Lunar Client with OptiFine gives expected performance, but 1.18 doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java- 1.8 on Lunar Client with OptiFine gives expected performance, but 1.18 doesn't: So I just installed Lunar Client [it is built on OptiFine so I didn't need to install it separately]. 1.8 works fine. It is quite responsive, and gives ~100 FPS on mid to mid-high settings. Low gives 110+, and high gives 60-. But for some reason, 1.18 is a total wreck. It...
  6. How do I turn on offhand in a server for Lunar Client 1.16?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn on offhand in a server for Lunar Client 1.16?: Is it even possible to turn on offhand in servers? If yes, then how do I do it in Lunar 1.16? I play in Java Edition. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-offhand-in-a-server-for-lunar/cfe1b700-19d7-455b-b2f1-e85fe5630d67
  7. Minecraft Lunar Client error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Lunar Client error: Dang, I have a lot of questions. So, I downloaded a client for Minecraft so I could boost my FPS rates in my game. When I loaded up the client it brought the "Your driver doesn't support OpenGL" error But when I use Minecraft directly it works without bringing the OpenGL...
  8. 1 computer, 2 screen and double audio source

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 computer, 2 screen and double audio source: Hi... So, here what I want to do: I have a PC connected with 2 monitors. I want to play 2 differents videos on which monitor and I want the sound to be reproduced on differents sources. I have a on-board audio from the motherboard and I also have a speaker on one of my...
  9. Game bar audio source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar audio source: Hi, So every time I start a chat party through game bar I have to switch the audio input & output source to something I don't use, I then have to switch it back to the original source before I can speak to or hear anything from my friend. This happened months ago and I...
  10. Minecraft outdated client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft outdated client: I am on windows 10 edition and i want to join my mates realm (he is on xbox) and it says outdated client pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-outdated-client/edf1d478-3826-4d25-af42-183131a67e54