Windows 10: Computer not displaying password box

Discus and support Computer not displaying password box in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I turned on my windows 10 desktop computer and I was sent to the lock screen as per usual, when i pressed space to bring me to the password screen the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EvanMaw, Apr 15, 2019.

1. EvanMaw Win User

Computer not displaying password box

I turned on my windows 10 desktop computer and I was sent to the lock screen as per usual, when i pressed space to bring me to the password screen the box to input the password was not there at all, the 3 buttons in the bottom right are there but not the password box what do I do, I cant access anything

:)

EvanMaw, Apr 15, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Computer not displaying password box

Search box not displayed correctly

Hi John,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display and chipset drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Computer not displaying password box

1. Computer not displaying password box - Similar Threads - Computer displaying password

2. Password box is not being displayed. Only shows the Sign in button

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password box is not being displayed. Only shows the Sign in button: I setup a password in Dell Windows 10 Laptop. When I switch on my laptop, it takes me to the screen where I have to enter the password but it doesn't display a password box where I have to type the password. It only shows me a sign in button and on clicking the same nothing...
  3. No password box on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No password box on startup: Hello.I made a post about this before but did not get any help. Been on Win11 for over a month now, no issues before until now. I booted up out of sleep mode and for some reason there was no password box for me to log in. I restarted thinking it would help, instead I got...
  4. Password box gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password box gone: The password box gone in my Windows. I dont have PIN as well so I cant sign in at all. I cant pass thru to get into desktop. Trying to resolve it by restarting twice now but still cant get it. I just sign in yesterday and do some work then shutdown. Today I cant log in and...
  5. Password box gone

Password box gone: The password box gone in my Windows. I dont have PIN as well so I cant sign in at all. I cant pass thru to get into desktop. Trying to resolve it by restarting twice now but still cant get it. I just sign in yesterday and do some work then shutdown. Today I cant log in and...
  6. No Password Box Dialog

No Password Box Dialog: I Am A Tech Savvy Adminstrator Who Keeps Trying New Things, But I Encountered A Problem, I Was Just Optimizing My Windows With Some Scripts But After Running The Script And Restarting, I Realized I Screwed Up. I Can't Enter My Laptop Password Now, There Is No Dialog Box In...
  7. Password box is displayed on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password box is displayed on startup: My desktop computer recently installed Windows version 2004 automatically. Since then the startup behavior has changed. When I start up, it now displays the password box. It used to start up and display the lock screen image. To display the password box, I pressed the space...
  8. Glitches in the password box

Glitches in the password box: Hello! I badly need assistance. When I opened my laptop, I wasn't able to input my password because the box was automatically typing the letter 'p' and it just won't stop. Every time I tried to press delete, it just automatically typed again. I did turn it off by pressing the...
  9. no password box?

no password box?: I am running Windows 10, and whenever I try to sign into my computer, the password box along with my name and the icon above it don't show up. I just got this problem today after my computer blue screened out of nowhere. Everything else on the lock screen appears to be...
  10. No password box

No password box: Hi I have ease of access turned on. It's a Zoostrome Pc. When I turn it on I have no password box on screen. The on screen keyboard works fine. But I can not get moved on. Any help please. I.m sick of seeing the lake and mountain picture. Many thanks Dave...