Windows 10: Computer not eligible for Windows 11.

Discus and support Computer not eligible for Windows 11. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just found a notification that my computer does not qualify for an upgrade to Windows 11. Microsoft doesn't provide a clear explanation as to why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarlAdkins, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Computer not eligible for Windows 11.

I just found a notification that my computer does not qualify for an upgrade to Windows 11. Microsoft doesn't provide a clear explanation as to why this is. How can I determine what I need to do, given that I don't understand the information Microsoft provides?

:)

CarlAdkins, Oct 14, 2021
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Computer not eligible for Windows 11.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Computer not eligible for Windows 11.

1. Computer not eligible for Windows 11. - Similar Threads - Computer eligible

2. Does switching from Windows 10 Home mode to Windows 10 Pro slow down my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does switching from Windows 10 Home mode to Windows 10 Pro slow down my computer?: I am currently on Windows 10 Home mode which means i cant download anything from the internet which i need to so im wondering if1. will it slow down my laptop if i go into the Pro mode2.Is there any other difference between the 2 editions?I am really curious because I know...
  3. Does switching from Windows 10 Home mode to Windows 10 Pro slow down my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does switching from Windows 10 Home mode to Windows 10 Pro slow down my computer?: I am currently on Windows 10 Home mode which means i cant download anything from the internet which i need to so im wondering if1. will it slow down my laptop if i go into the Pro mode2.Is there any other difference between the 2 editions?I am really curious because I know...
  4. Does switching from Windows 10 Home mode to Windows 10 Pro slow down my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Access to "MY" Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access to "MY" Computer: Recently, there are a couple of anomalies "MY" computer. First you latest update to "MY" computer seems to have disallowed me access to two of my three hard drives. Each time I move a file to "MY" D or E drive, I'm told I need administrator permission. Fortunately, I am an...
  6. How can I share folders between computers? Network credentials not recognized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I share folders between computers? Network credentials not recognized.: I have the same microsoft account on two computers. I want to share folders between these two computers and no other computers on the network. In advanced sharing options, I have selected turn on network discovery and file and printer sharing under "private current profile"....
  7. How can I share folders between computers? Network credentials not recognized.

How can I share folders between computers? Network credentials not recognized.: I have the same microsoft account on two computers. I want to share folders between these two computers and no other computers on the network. In advanced sharing options, I have selected turn on network discovery and file and printer sharing under "private current profile"....
  8. How can I share folders between computers? Network credentials not recognized.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Computer not eligible for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not eligible for Windows 11.: I just found a notification that my computer does not qualify for an upgrade to Windows 11. Microsoft doesn't provide a clear explanation as to why this is. How can I determine what I need to do, given that I don't understand the information Microsoft provides?...
  10. Computer not eligible for Windows 11.

Computer not eligible for Windows 11.: I just found a notification that my computer does not qualify for an upgrade to Windows 11. Microsoft doesn't provide a clear explanation as to why this is. How can I determine what I need to do, given that I don't understand the information Microsoft provides?...