Windows 10: Computer not eligible for Windows 11.

Discus and support Computer not eligible for Windows 11. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just found a notification that my computer does not qualify for an upgrade to Windows 11. Microsoft doesn't provide a clear explanation as to why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarlAdkins, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Computer not eligible for Windows 11.

I just found a notification that my computer does not qualify for an upgrade to Windows 11. Microsoft doesn't provide a clear explanation as to why this is. How can I determine what I need to do, given that I don't understand the information Microsoft provides?

:)

CarlAdkins, Oct 14, 2021
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Computer not eligible for Windows 11.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Computer not eligible for Windows 11.

1. Computer not eligible for Windows 11. - Similar Threads - Computer eligible

2. Hello, how can I check if the computers in my organization are eligible for windows 11?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, how can I check if the computers in my organization are eligible for windows 11?...: How can I run this if I work for an organization? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-can-i-check-if-the-computers-in-my/6877839e-4f4f-4aab-8d4d-dbde72a4ccf2
  3. Hello, how can I check if the computers in my organization are eligible for windows 11?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, how can I check if the computers in my organization are eligible for windows 11?...: How can I run this if I work for an organization? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-can-i-check-if-the-computers-in-my/6877839e-4f4f-4aab-8d4d-dbde72a4ccf2
  4. Hello, how can I check if the computers in my organization are eligible for windows 11?...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. If you have a second windows 10 Computer will it be eligible for a window 11 upgrade in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you have a second windows 10 Computer will it be eligible for a window 11 upgrade in...: I was wondering about this a bit. If anyone knows of it. you don't mind, let me know if this is possible or not.Edit: please note that i have upgraded my laptop to windows 11....
  6. If you have a second windows 10 Computer will it be eligible for a window 11 upgrade in...

If you have a second windows 10 Computer will it be eligible for a window 11 upgrade in...: I was wondering about this a bit. If anyone knows of it. you don't mind, let me know if this is possible or not.Edit: please note that i have upgraded my laptop to windows 11....
  7. If you have a second windows 10 Computer will it be eligible for a window 11 upgrade in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. amazon app store not installable even though computer is eligible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amazon app store not installable even though computer is eligible: I was trying to download the amazon app store but it won't let me do it and it tells me that my pc is not compatible even if looking at the requirements they are all on ok...
  9. amazon app store not installable even though computer is eligible

amazon app store not installable even though computer is eligible: I was trying to download the amazon app store but it won't let me do it and it tells me that my pc is not compatible even if looking at the requirements they are all on ok...
  10. Computer not eligible for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not eligible for Windows 11.: I just found a notification that my computer does not qualify for an upgrade to Windows 11. Microsoft doesn't provide a clear explanation as to why this is. How can I determine what I need to do, given that I don't understand the information Microsoft provides?...