Windows 10: computer not firing up

Discus and support computer not firing up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer got lag today and I force restart it and it stuck in preparing Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by portlandCorY, Aug 24, 2022.

1. computer not firing up

My computer got lag today and I force restart it and it stuck in preparing Windows.

:)

portlandCorY, Aug 24, 2022

2. Fire TV

I plugged in the Fire tv stick in the tv, and i select the option mirroring.

An after from my computer try to connect so i search from my computer but I did not find in the list of wifi connections and also i try monitor option not work but later i find fire stick in device manager device list. So i think we remove the fire stick and
    reinstall may be work. But after that i am not able to reinstall too.

bennykirubakarant, Aug 24, 2022
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Windows 10 and Fire Stick Miracast issue

Hi Matthew,

I appreciate the efforts which you took to get the issue resolved.

Since you are not able to find the fire stick, I would request you to execute the hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please revert if the fires tick still does not get recognized.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Aug 24, 2022
  4. computer not firing up

Can't connect PC to Kindle Fire

Hi Jhessica

Yes Fire appears on PC Device Manager, but when I right click and select Install it tries to download drivers for this device but then aborts with message ' A service installation in this INF section is invalid'

Curiously in Fire settings I can change USB Computer Connection to Camera(PTP) and Kindle then appears on PC as a drive. But now when connected via Media Device(MTP)

Thanks

Duncan

DuncanMacrae_835, Aug 24, 2022
Thema:

computer not firing up

1. computer not firing up - Similar Threads - computer firing

2. My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer: I have recently bought an Amazon Kids Fire Tablet 7 9th generation to upload photos from my computer to for my granddaughter to look at, but the Fire Tablet doesn't show as a USB device on my computer.I have used different USB ports with no effect. I know the USB lead is...
  3. My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer: I have recently bought an Amazon Kids Fire Tablet 7 9th generation to upload photos from my computer to for my granddaughter to look at, but the Fire Tablet doesn't show as a USB device on my computer.I have used different USB ports with no effect. I know the USB lead is...
  4. My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. help my computer just went on fire wth do i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help my computer just went on fire wth do i do: i was just trying to install haha funny monke balloon game and now my pc ded in a fire : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-computer-just-went-on-fire-wth-do-i-do/21dbee6b-e05b-4a17-8564-af372e9738da
  6. help my computer just went on fire wth do i do

help my computer just went on fire wth do i do: i was just trying to install haha funny monke balloon game and now my pc ded in a fire : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-computer-just-went-on-fire-wth-do-i-do/21dbee6b-e05b-4a17-8564-af372e9738da
  7. My Computer with Windows 10 was destroyed in a house fire. It's still in my device list in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer with Windows 10 was destroyed in a house fire. It's still in my device list in...: My Computer with Windows 10 was destroyed in a house fire. It's still in my device list in my account. Can I still use that license? What happens if I unlink it from my account?...
  8. I have a small office, fired employee, cant get into computer, windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a small office, fired employee, cant get into computer, windows 11: I have a small office, fired employee, cant get into computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-small-office-fired-employee-cant-get-into/5aff08ea-8cf2-4273-aeb2-3035adbd7211
  9. I have a small office, fired employee, cant get into computer, windows 11

I have a small office, fired employee, cant get into computer, windows 11: I have a small office, fired employee, cant get into computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-small-office-fired-employee-cant-get-into/5aff08ea-8cf2-4273-aeb2-3035adbd7211
  10. Computer of mine not firing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer of mine not firing: I cant even see the sign in page. It stuck on nowhere. I have only blue screen with no information at all. The only image I saw when I boot up is the Windows logo. After that, nothing at all. I need help I have this issue for 2 days now and I dont know what to do. This is...