Windows 10: Computer not functional

Discus and support Computer not functional in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two HP monitors and a samsung smart tv connected to my graphics card. I turned my computer on and two of which werent funtional. I swapped out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RicheCharette, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Computer not functional

I have two HP monitors and a samsung smart tv connected to my graphics card. I turned my computer on and two of which werent funtional. I swapped out the wires and found that they all work but only one monitor can funtion at a time. There were no driver updates available so i decided to uninstall and reinstall the AMD software. While i was doing that i wasnt thinking and plugged my other monitors in and was left with a gray screen which i asume was a direct result. I restarted my computer and now the lights inside turn on but the fans, mouse, and keyboard dont light up nor power on. It looks to be a power distribution issue so i am completely lost.

Im operating on:

windows 10

specs:

AMD HD 7950

b350 tomahawk

700W PSU

Ryzen 5 1600

:)

RicheCharette, Sep 30, 2020

2. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Additional Image Upload Functionality

I know. That's why I was suggesting more functionality. :/

Kreij, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Ruz San Win User

Computer not functional

Re-install Windows 10 Photo Edit app "Warm" Function

Hi,

To better understand your concern about the app in Windows 10, please answer the following:

• Are you pertaining to the Photos app?
    • Did you lose the function after updating the app?
    If you lost the function after an update was installed on your computer, you can try the steps on this

page
    to restore from a system restore point. Doing this will revert your computer's state to when you haven't updated the system.

We also suggest you provide a feedback or suggestion
    here
    for Microsoft to look into your opinion about our products.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ruz San, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Computer not functional

1. Computer not functional - Similar Threads - Computer functional

2. My Computer is not functioning correctly....Why????? Please Help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer is not functioning correctly....Why????? Please Help me: Hi, I recently built own a computer. But somehow I am having issue.my computer is not working property sometimes lacking or just can't run some games.I've tried many different way so solve this issue but not quit yet.Is there anything I might installed or not compatible with...
  3. My Computer is not functioning correctly....Why????? Please Help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer is not functioning correctly....Why????? Please Help me: Hi, I recently built own a computer. But somehow I am having issue.my computer is not working property sometimes lacking or just can't run some games.I've tried many different way so solve this issue but not quit yet.Is there anything I might installed or not compatible with...
  4. Moved my computer and Realtek became non functional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moved my computer and Realtek became non functional: Dell XPS 8920 Desktop Win 10.I bought this sound system when the computer was new and never had a single issue.I moved my computer 400 miles in the back seat of my truck and when powered up at the new home, I had lost audio out from my computer. I have tried everything to get...
  5. Moved my computer and Realtek became non functional

Moved my computer and Realtek became non functional: Dell XPS 8920 Desktop Win 10.I bought this sound system when the computer was new and never had a single issue.I moved my computer 400 miles in the back seat of my truck and when powered up at the new home, I had lost audio out from my computer. I have tried everything to get...
  6. Moved my computer and Realtek became non functional

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Moved my computer, now Realtek became non functional

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moved my computer, now Realtek became non functional: Dell XPS 8920 Desktop Win 10.I bought this sound system when the computer was new and never had a single issue.I moved my computer 400 miles in the back seat of my truck and when powered up at the new home, I had lost audio out from my computer. I have tried everything to get...
  8. Moved my computer, now Realtek became non functional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moved my computer, now Realtek became non functional: Dell XPS 8920 Desktop Win 10.I bought this sound system when the computer was new and never had a single issue.I moved my computer 400 miles in the back seat of my truck and when powered up at the new home, I had lost audio out from my computer. I have tried everything to get...
  9. Moved my computer, now Realtek became non functional

10. why does my 2019 print server lose functionality when i move it from the Computers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my 2019 print server lose functionality when i move it from the Computers...: Originally we had a 2008 print server. Another member on the network team created a 2019 server and made it a print server. He then populated the server with all the printer objects that the 2008 print server had - not sure what process he used.When he spun up the 2019 server...