Windows 10: Computer not going past loading screen

Discus and support Computer not going past loading screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i have an Acer Nitro 5 Laptop and just recently updated my windows 10, when i went to go and start up it would not let me and gave me a code. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Swain316, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Swain316 Win User

Computer not going past loading screen

Hello, i have an Acer Nitro 5 Laptop and just recently updated my windows 10, when i went to go and start up it would not let me and gave me a code. I automatically reset my computer and kept the files and now the code is reading “driver_pnp_watchdog”. Ive tried doing alt + f10 but it sends me to a system restore and not the main area it needs to be at. Also, if i leave my computer loading, it will eventually go to the windows login area but it will say “preparing windows” and then it will go blue screen and give the same code “driver_pnp_watchdog”. Please help, ive tried everything

:)

Swain316, Feb 18, 2019

2. Computer will not go past black screen

How do I get past the black loading screen on my computer( I have windows 10). The power at my house flicked off and on. Now my computer will not open windows 10! How can I please fix this? Please help!

Modified title for clarity by moderator.

James-italx, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer not going past loading screen - Similar Threads - Computer going past

2. Cannot Get Past Windows 10 Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cannot Get Past Windows 10 Loading Screen: Hi, I've had a really frustrating day trying to get my computer back up and running but I have very little technical knowledge to help me. I built the computer myself 4 years ago and it has been running fine in general; however, there have been times where it failed to...
  3. On boot gets past windows loading then black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On boot gets past windows loading then black screen: Hello I have got a Dell Latitude E6420 that after it gets past the Windows 10 loading screen after being turned on the screen goes black (backlight is on though). If you plug in an external screen you can see the desktop with no issues. I have tried updating the graphic...
  4. File explorer paste doesn't go to the pasted tab

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer paste doesn't go to the pasted tab: When I paste a file into a folder with enough files that would required you scroll thru multiple columns to see all the files, the folder automatically scrolls to the end of the files, not to where the pasted file is alphabetically situated. In the past, after pasting, you...
  5. Windows 10 constantly loads into "Select an Option" and wont go past it

Windows 10 constantly loads into "Select an Option" and wont go past it: I was having no problems with my Windows 10 PC until after powering it off and moving it. Now it automatically boots into this screen and none of the options do anything. When I attempt a Startup Repair it diagnosis's my computer before saying it can't repair with no log...
  6. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen: I just updated to the newest Windows 10 update on Tuesday, and while my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up completely when it's almost fully loaded on the Mojang screen, and after 20-30 minutes, it just crashes. The message that...
  7. Windows won't load past BIOS screen

Windows won't load past BIOS screen: The other day my computer froze. I waited a decent amount of time and things like ctrl-alt-del weren't working. A hard restart seemed like the only option. I proceeded with the hard restart but when it came back on the motherboard title page popped up like normal but didn't...
  8. Can't get past ASUS loading screen

Can't get past ASUS loading screen: I had turned on my laptop and gotten passed the loading screen, but the laptop ended up freezing so I shut it off. Now, I can't get passed the loading screen. I got into the BIOS menu, and had no clue what to do with it. I've tried accessing the Advanced settings menu but it...
  9. Computer Freezes on Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Freezes on Loading Screen: Hey, all Normally I'm able to solve my issues myself. Google is my best friend, but I truly have not been able to find a solution to this one. I have a dual CPU desktop workstation that came with Windows 7. I upgraded to Win10, everything seemed fine, then I tried to...
  10. Computer won't load past start up screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't load past start up screen: Hello, I'm new here. Sorry for posing another thread but I couldn't find one similar enough to my question. Anyway, my laptop began moving incredibly slow last night, like the cursor would hardly move and it sounded like it was running extra hard. I turned it off and this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer win10 alt f10 watchdog pnp

2. computer screen not making past loading screen