Windows 10: Computer not listed on 'network'

Discus and support Computer not listed on 'network' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Everyone I'm fairly new to windows 10 - so forgive me if the following has been asked a thousand times before.*Redface I have have three... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Skofab, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Skofab Win User

Computer not listed on 'network'

Hi Everyone
    I'm fairly new to windows 10 - so forgive me if the following has been asked a thousand times before.*Redface

I have have three computers which are networked (1x 64 bit windows 10 Pro- 1x32 bit windows 10 Home Premium + 1x 32bit windows 7 Home Premium.)

The windows 10 32 bit Home is missing off the network list!
    I have gathered from the net that this is nothing unusual - but wonder if MS have come up with a fix yet? - or if someone has come up with a workaround. This is an inconvenience to me, so any suggestions would be welcomed.
    I have tried many of the suggested 'cures' without success so far

best regards

:)

Skofab, Jan 26, 2016

2. Network computer not shown in Network-list

It Shows in the list at left but not in the list of Computers

Computer not listed on 'network' [​IMG]

Computer not listed on 'network' [​IMG]

ZoettlAnton, Jan 26, 2016
  3. Network computer not shown in Network-list

The File Explorer is opened , it shows me the content of the directories.

ZoettlAnton, Jan 26, 2016
Thema:

Computer not listed on 'network'

1. Computer not listed on 'network' - Similar Threads - Computer listed 'network'

2. Router listed among network computers. Can it be removed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Router listed among network computers. Can it be removed?: As this image shows, my Linksys router has created an extra "computer" on my network that carries my network's name. Ideally, the list should only show the three computers I have on the network. I know the extra computer is my router, but it serves no purpose being there....
  3. Explorer Network list - Some computers on local network are listed while others are not listed

Explorer Network list - Some computers on local network are listed while others are not listed: Some computers on local network do not list other computers in Explorer Network list Every computer can ping every other computer. Every computer can access files on any other computer when another computer is added by "mapping a network" drive in Explorer Only 2 of the...
  4. Some computers on local network do not list other computers in Explorer Network list

Some computers on local network do not list other computers in Explorer Network list: I have 8 computers on my local network. Every computer can ping every other computer. Every computercan access files on any other computer when another computer is added by "mapping a network" drive in Explorer BUT only 2 of the computer list all of the computers on the...
  5. Home network computer visability listing.

Home network computer visability listing.: Why do my laptop and desktop computers not see each other on my network. Discovery is turned on, and the Workgroup is the same and the network is set to a home network on both computers. They are both connected to the network on the same WIFI connection. I've followed...
  6. available networks on the list

available networks on the list: Hi, I cannot see all available networks on the list, using win10 on ACER computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/available-networks-on-the-list/d5b43319-7dbf-4473-84c5-94e113aafea5
  7. List of available networks

List of available networks: I saw a previous thread about the wifi button on task bar not working after a major Windows 10 update. I believe I might have succumbed to the same problem. When I clicked on the button prior to the Windows update I would see a list of my available wireless networks. Now...
  8. Windows doesnt list network computers and NAS devices

Windows doesnt list network computers and NAS devices: Hello, I've been struggling with this problem quite some time now (more than one year). Windows 10 Pro 1903 In my Windows "Network Places", I don't see any other computer than my own and router. It is a home network so it is a private network. Sharing is enabled. I did...
  9. Missing Network lists.

Missing Network lists.: About 1 - 2 weeks ago my 2x PC's and 2x Laptops (all on windows 10) suddenly lost the ability to display available network lists. I have looked through numerous threads on the subject, and tried most of the suggested work arounds without success. I have made no software or...
  10. ethernet computer does not show wifi computer in file explorer network list

ethernet computer does not show wifi computer in file explorer network list: My desktop computer is connected to my router with ethernet & does not show my WiFi connected laptop computer in the file explorer network list in the left pane. The desktop computer does list itself in the network list. The laptop shows both computers in its network list....