Windows 10: Computer not opening

Discus and support Computer not opening in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Loading screen staged on PC how to fix window 10 Pl help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abhishek Rajaram Shinde, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Computer not opening

Loading screen staged on PC how to fix window 10

Pl help

:)

Abhishek Rajaram Shinde, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Computer not opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 18, 2021
  3. "open with" and opening of files slow

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to this issue?

To fix issues with Word documents opening slowly, I suggest you to attach a different template to the document and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to attach a templates.

Steps:-

1. Open Word application.
    2. Click on File and select Options.
    3. Select Add-Ins from the list.
    4. Under Manage Select Templates and click on
      Go.
    5. In the pop up, type Normal in the Document template.
    6. Click on Ok.

To fix issues with Adobe files opening slowly follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if that helps.

Steps:-

1. Open Adobe application.
    2. Click on Edit.
    3. Select Preferences option.
    4. Tap on General.
    5. Uncheck Enable protected mode at startup.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Computer not opening

Computer update

For what? And what will this computer be used for?

Bill_Bright, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Computer not opening

1. Computer not opening - Similar Threads - Computer opening

2. my computer says: this app can't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says: this app can't open: my HP pavilion 510 - a010 says on windows when i try to open Minecraft launcher "this app can't open" Someone please tell me how tom fix thisps: I can't upload imageSystem: cpu:AMD A8 7410 Graphics: AMD Radeon R5 RAM: 8GB DDR3L....
  3. my computer says: this app can't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer says: this app can't open: my HP pavilion 510 - a010 says on windows when i try to open Minecraft launcher "this app can't open" Someone please tell me how tom fix thisps: I can't upload imageSystem: cpu:AMD A8 7410 Graphics: AMD Radeon R5 RAM: 8GB DDR3L....
  4. my computer says: this app can't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?: Hi! I unexpectedly had a power outage today while my computer was on, and when i turned it back on when the power was back the computers fan was running but I have no apps open and it's not overheating. I've tried shutting down and restarting but the fan is still running. How...
  6. How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?

How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?: Hi! I unexpectedly had a power outage today while my computer was on, and when i turned it back on when the power was back the computers fan was running but I have no apps open and it's not overheating. I've tried shutting down and restarting but the fan is still running. How...
  7. How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop display stays blank after showing computer logo but after closing and opening lid,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop display stays blank after showing computer logo but after closing and opening lid,...: Hi Community, I just bought my new gaming laptop OMEN 16 last month and it worked fine until yesterday. After turning my laptop on the screen firstly shows OMEN logo and after the windows 11 welcome sound, my screen remains blank, I try adjust screen brightness and the screen...
  9. Laptop display stays blank after showing computer logo but after closing and opening lid,...

Laptop display stays blank after showing computer logo but after closing and opening lid,...: Hi Community, I just bought my new gaming laptop OMEN 16 last month and it worked fine until yesterday. After turning my laptop on the screen firstly shows OMEN logo and after the windows 11 welcome sound, my screen remains blank, I try adjust screen brightness and the screen...
  10. Can't delete program or folder because computer says its open even though it's not

Can't delete program or folder because computer says its open even though it's not: I've been having this issue where I try to delete a program or folder, but I can't because my computer says its currently in use and is open in another program, even though its not open anywhere on my computer. No matter how hard I click on 'try again', it won't let me delete...