Windows 10: Computer not picking up voice and music at the same time.

Discus and support Computer not picking up voice and music at the same time. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a new All in one Computer, i like to do lives but i try to sing and get the music to play at the same time, it picks up either the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Josée C.Lalande, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Computer not picking up voice and music at the same time.

Hi,

I bought a new All in one Computer, i like to do lives but i try to sing and get the music to play at the same time, it picks up either the music or the voice and not both at the same time. I figure that there could be a patch missing or a driver of some sort but can't figure out what to do to fix it.

I have a HP Pavillion with Windows10

Thank you for your answer.

:)

Josée C.Lalande, Jan 17, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

How to play music directly from computer and use microphone at the same time?

On Facebook webcam chat, I want to be able to play music (so the person on the other end hears it) directly from the computer (NOT simply having the mic pick it up), and use the mic at the same time, so they hear the music directly and my voice as well. There would have to be some sort of option to send the music straight from WMP/Winamp/whatever, not simply using something like What U Hear, otherwise they would hear themselves coming back through my computer.

3. Mic will pick up my voice but not music

A couple of days ago my mic stopped picking up music that I have playing my room, but it will pick up my voice and other sounds with no trouble. Is there some kind of noise reduction thing going on? I have searched through all my sound settings and can't
    find anything

I'm using a Lenovo Thinkpad T480 running Windows 10 1909, my mic is a Realtek Audio.

Thanks.

RexKwon Do, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Computer not picking up voice and music at the same time.

Bluetooth Headphones only connect to voice and music

Today my headphones started to only use voice and music, when yesterday [the day i got them] they did all noise. I have re paired the headphones to the computer, remove and re add them to the computer list, and remove the computer from the headphones bluetooth
    list. Everytime I reconnect them they just say connected to voice and music.

GladiatorGator, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Computer not picking up voice and music at the same time.

1. Computer not picking up voice and music at the same time. - Similar Threads - Computer picking voice

2. Unable to record music on the mic, only picks up voice. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to record music on the mic, only picks up voice. Windows 11: I've had this mic and Focusrite for a year now, just recently got the Inspiron 16 plus, which works amazingly but when I plug in the microphone it only picks up my voice. I'm trying to record my guitar but it's almost like it mutes it. I took my old computer which was running...
  3. Unable to record music on the mic, only picks up voice. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to record music on the mic, only picks up voice. Windows 11: I've had this mic and Focusrite for a year now, just recently got the Inspiron 16 plus, which works amazingly but when I plug in the microphone it only picks up my voice. I'm trying to record my guitar but it's almost like it mutes it. I took my old computer which was running...
  4. No Microphones Picking up my Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Microphones Picking up my Voice: Hello! So just today I went to to play some games and work with some other programs that involve voice chat but it seems like my voice is not being picked up by any microphone I use. I used a plug in microphone, and even the one the comes with the computer and none of them...
  5. Unable to record music on the mic, only picks up voice. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to record music on the mic, only picks up voice. Windows 10: Hi, hope someone can help urgently! All of a sudden when I record music I play, the mic no longer picks up my music; however it picks up my voice well. I tested with playing a song and trying to record, it picks up only the voice again and not the music, except stronger...
  6. Unable to record music on the mic, only picks up voice. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to record music on the mic, only picks up voice. Windows 10: Hi, hope someone can help urgently! All of a sudden when I record music I play, the mic no longer picks up my music; however it picks up my voice well. I tested with playing a song and trying to record, it picks up only the voice again and not the music, except stronger...
  7. Unable to record music on the mic, only picks up voice. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microphone doesn't pick up voice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone doesn't pick up voice: Today my mic picks up my voice really low, but it still picks up the keyboard and mouse sounds. Yesterday it was working perfectly fine. I've tried all the troubleshooting advice I saw online, meaning I did all I could on the Settings > Sounds windows, and tried to update my...
  9. Mic will pick up my voice but not music

Mic will pick up my voice but not music: A couple of days ago my mic stopped picking up music that I have playing my room, but it will pick up my voice and other sounds with no trouble. Is there some kind of noise reduction thing going on? I have searched through all my sound settings and can't find anything I'm...
  10. Mic not picking up voice

Mic not picking up voice: Hi when i try to use my mic on my computer it doesn’t pick up my voice and usually just echos Whatever is playing on my computer of i test it on discord i have tried many things like a new headset but even then nothing changes even looking into the realtek audio manager...