Windows 10: Computer not protected message.

Discus and support Computer not protected message. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Have PCMatic antivirus and super shield. Receive message almost daily that computer is not protected and super shield is turned off. When checking.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PhilipNielsen, May 16, 2019.

1. Computer not protected message.

Have PCMatic antivirus and super shield. Receive message almost daily that computer is not protected and super shield is turned off. When checking. super shield is turned on. How do I stop receiving this message?

Thank You Phil

:)

PhilipNielsen, May 16, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, May 16, 2019
  3. backup protected dvds

I want to create backup copies of my favorite DVD collections and I tried Nero but it said that the DVDs are protected. I tried looking for another software and I found this list of DVD copy software that claimed to be the best for copying protected DVDs. I need a feedback from someone who has tried using any of these software before I'll buy one. I just want to make sure so I can burn my DVDs and not my money. If you have any other suggestions or recommendations I would really appreciate it.

BurningNewbie, May 16, 2019
  4. AngusChan Win User

Computer not protected message.

Micorosft Account is missing from the phone -> cannot remove Reset protection!

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have checked in the link above and my phone is listed as in protection.

I have all the step done with my SIM plugged in and network connected.

I am not sure if it is an Insider build, how can I check it?

AngusChan, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Computer not protected message.

1. Computer not protected message. - Similar Threads - Computer protected message

2. Password protected Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password protected Computer: My son purchased a computer with a solid state HD. He WAS a former Microsoft employee and I know he used passwords on everything. I recieved notice Monday that he had passed away and I am leaving Monday to go to his city. Most of his info, including his will and where her...
  3. Password protected Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password protected Computer: My son purchased a computer with a solid state HD. He WAS a former Microsoft employee and I know he used passwords on everything. I recieved notice Monday that he had passed away and I am leaving Monday to go to his city. Most of his info, including his will and where her...
  4. False "no virus protection" messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    False "no virus protection" messages: For the last several days, I have been receiving notifications saying my virus protection is not turned on, but it is. How do I stop these messages?Thank you,MP...
  5. False "no virus protection" messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False "no virus protection" messages: For the last several days, I have been receiving notifications saying my virus protection is not turned on, but it is. How do I stop these messages?Thank you,MP...
  6. False "no virus protection" messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft firewall protection message? Is this scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft firewall protection message? Is this scam?: I received a microsoft firewall protection error message and was asked to call microsoft. Is this a scam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-firewall-protection-message-is-this-scam/50c930fe-3f7d-4f07-ba56-235097640371
  8. "Write Protect" on Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Write Protect" on Computer: I have a Dell Computer and Windows 10. All of my pictures have disappeared. I read to go to the C:Drive and type"ext.jpg" and all kinds of things showed up. A lot of my lost pictures were there. I was trying to move them to a new folder on my desktop and was stopped dead...
  9. COMPUTER PROTECTION

COMPUTER PROTECTION: I NEED TO KNOW WHICH PROTECTION IT BEST. I TRIED NORTON WHO CHARGED ME AFTER MY CARD EXPIRED. I TRIED BITDEFENDER WHO NEVER ANSWERED 1 PROBLEM BUT NOW WANTS ME TO RENEW WITH THEM. MY COMPUTER IS UNPROTECTED, HELP!!!...
  10. computer protection

computer protection: My computer protection history indicated that the tamper protection is off, what does that do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/computer-protection/0106148e-d499-46e8-98ff-53265ff10339