Windows 10: Computer not respond

Discus and support Computer not respond in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer does not respond, and I fail to reboot it and it keeps running(I have been pressed the shut down button and took off the power supply)and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaxSo216, Mar 24, 2019.

1. MaxSo216 Win User

Computer not respond

My computer does not respond, and I fail to reboot it and it keeps running(I have been pressed the shut down button and took off the power supply)and now, I am using another computer to question it.

:)

MaxSo216, Mar 24, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Computer not respond :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 24, 2019
  3. your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

Hi,

The error message "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding" that you are getting, may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your computer. With that said,
    we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the app troubleshooter on this
    link
    and then run it on the computer.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Computer not respond

computer is correctly configured but dns server not responding windows 10

Hi Fred,

Regarding your issue with DNS server not responding, we need to gather some information. Please answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting with a different device?
    • Have you tried power cycling your modem and router?
    • Try different browser?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to try the troubleshooting steps provided below to flush the DNS cache.

• Start.
    • Type "Command Prompt".
    • Click " Command Prompt".
    • Type "ipconfig /flushdns".
    • Press "Enter".
    • Restart your web browser.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Computer not respond

1. Computer not respond - Similar Threads - Computer respond

2. Computer not responding/not loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not responding/not loading.: It’s been a couple days now and my computer will not respond/load applications or programs. When I boot up my computer it appears fine, but when I sign in, I cannot access or use anything except for my file explorer. Although I cannot load any files. I cannot restart or...
  3. Computer not responding/not loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not responding/not loading.: It’s been a couple days now and my computer will not respond/load applications or programs. When I boot up my computer it appears fine, but when I sign in, I cannot access or use anything except for my file explorer. Although I cannot load any files. I cannot restart or...
  4. Computer not responding/not loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...: Please give me a solution I am facing this problem with my pc atleast a month. My every drivers and windows update all uptodate, But i am facing freeze and stutter issue with my pc. when i am going on any application it actually freezes my pc for a seconds then after sometime...
  6. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...: Please give me a solution I am facing this problem with my pc atleast a month. My every drivers and windows update all uptodate, But i am facing freeze and stutter issue with my pc. when i am going on any application it actually freezes my pc for a seconds then after sometime...
  7. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

8. RDP sessions on mostly windows 11 computers stop responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP sessions on mostly windows 11 computers stop responding: 4 or 5 weeks ago we started having problems with windows 11 RDP sessions freezing. We are connecting to a Windows terminal Server 2019. The terminal server is running fine, but the built-in RDP app on our users computers just suddenly stops responding to mouse clicks etc. We...
  9. RDP sessions on mostly windows 11 computers stop responding

RDP sessions on mostly windows 11 computers stop responding: 4 or 5 weeks ago we started having problems with windows 11 RDP sessions freezing. We are connecting to a Windows terminal Server 2019. The terminal server is running fine, but the built-in RDP app on our users computers just suddenly stops responding to mouse clicks etc. We...
  10. Woke up this morning and computer wouldn't boot. Did not respond to multiple different...

Woke up this morning and computer wouldn't boot. Did not respond to multiple different...: Computer tries to boot and then goes to a blue screen where it is forced to restart. I can access cmd and recovery options when I boot the computer using Windows 10 media downloaded onto a flash drive. I'm using:Windows 10UEFI bios on a Z590 ASROCK Motherboardi9 11900K Intel...