Windows 10: Computer not signing into Windows using my sign in.

Discus and support Computer not signing into Windows using my sign in. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Everytime my computer does an update, it can't sign into it using my name so it says. It will then give me options to dismiss or sign out. I've done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WendyIverson, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Computer not signing into Windows using my sign in.

Everytime my computer does an update, it can't sign into it using my name so it says. It will then give me options to dismiss or sign out. I've done both and it will not work. Is there something I need to do so it may have access?

:)

WendyIverson, Dec 22, 2019

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 22, 2019
  3. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Computer not signing into Windows using my sign in.

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Computer not signing into Windows using my sign in.

1. Computer not signing into Windows using my sign in. - Similar Threads - Computer signing using

2. Signing into Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into Computer: Hi. When I first got my computer yrs ago Comcast came to set it up. It's been set up so that when I turn my computer on it shows my name & email-welcome-then goes to my desktop. Automatically, I've never had to enter any user names or passwords.A couple days ago when I went...
  3. Signing into Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signing into Computer: Hi. When I first got my computer yrs ago Comcast came to set it up. It's been set up so that when I turn my computer on it shows my name & email-welcome-then goes to my desktop. Automatically, I've never had to enter any user names or passwords.A couple days ago when I went...
  4. Computer sign-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer sign-in: I am the sole user of my desktop pc and until recently when windows 10 started up I did not need to enter a password or pin to get going. Now, for some reason unknown to me, I am asked to enter either my password or my pin to get going. How do I get back to way it was before?...
  5. Computer sign-in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer sign-in: I am the sole user of my desktop pc and until recently when windows 10 started up I did not need to enter a password or pin to get going. Now, for some reason unknown to me, I am asked to enter either my password or my pin to get going. How do I get back to way it was before?...
  6. Computer sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Sign On To Computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign On To Computer: When I turn on the computer or press any keyboard key to come out of the computer sleeping, It used to say my name on the screen and I would enter the userid and password to get into the computer. Now it says .. UNLOCK THE PC ... and I enterer a email address and a password...
  8. I can't sign into my Microsoft account. . It says that sign into this Computer using your...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account. . It says that sign into this Computer using your...: ScreenshotPlz Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-microsoft-account-it-says-that/546a7c70-2f72-430c-8e7b-0a55d9dead8a
  9. Can't sign in to my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't sign in to my computer: Hi, I need some help because I can't sign on to my computer. I've been having problems using my computer for about a week. I tried to do a system restore and that didn't work. I tried to reset to factory and that didn't work. Every time I tried something, the situation...
  10. sign in to computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in to computer: I don't want to have to sign in to my computer. I am the only one who uses it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-to-computer/0ef56d05-a9b8-4b70-ac71-d02cca611549