Windows 10: Computer not turning on and running into blue window that says "choose an option"

Discus and support Computer not turning on and running into blue window that says "choose an option" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my computer I get the blue screen saying that my PC has an error code 0x000007b and when I press recovery it takes me to the "choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LiamKehoe, Oct 11, 2019.

1. LiamKehoe Win User

Computer not turning on and running into blue window that says "choose an option"

Whenever I turn on my computer I get the blue screen saying that my PC has an error code 0x000007b and when I press recovery it takes me to the "choose an option" screen. I'm okay with resetting my computer and I when I attempted to do so it asked for my password, when I gave it my password it said that the password was wrong. This is incredibly frusturating as I have changed my windows account password and I know the password is correct.

:)

LiamKehoe, Oct 11, 2019
  2. pigulici Win User

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Oct 11, 2019
  3. AmyBerdat Win User
    choose an option windows 10

my upgrade would not work every time i turn on my computer now it would go through a system repair then to a blue screen that would say choose an option with the options as continue, troubleshoot, and turn off . when i went the to trouble shoot i selected
    an option to reset and that failed along with other options i selected such as system restore and such

AmyBerdat, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Josef Bri Win User

Computer not turning on and running into blue window that says "choose an option"

Re: All boot options are tried...

Hi Elda,

If the boot sequence didn't work, then we suggest try running the laptop in safe mode. To do this, here's a few steps to follow:

• Power down your laptop.
    • Turn it back on again.
    • When you turn it back on, press F8 repeatedly until the power on option appeared.
    • If you see the boot option "Safe Mode with Networking", choose that option.
    • See if you can boot up in Safe mode.

We'll look forward to your response.

Josef Bri, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer not turning on and running into blue window that says "choose an option" - Similar Threads - Computer turning running

2. My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...: My computer is an Acer aspire vx and it hasn’t run in a long time and now I started it and it won’t log in to the Home Screen it just says I need to restart everytime to fix a problem and gives me a code stop code as well as processor die...
  3. My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...: My computer is an Acer aspire vx and it hasn’t run in a long time and now I started it and it won’t log in to the Home Screen it just says I need to restart everytime to fix a problem and gives me a code stop code as well as processor die...
  4. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen: Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only...
  5. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen: Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only...
  6. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. When I turn on my computer, it takes me to a blue screen that says choose an option

When I turn on my computer, it takes me to a blue screen that says choose an option: Tried restarting 4 times and it keeps showing me a blue screen with options. What should I do in this case? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-on-my-computer-it-takes-me-to-a-blue/1024c38c-0b88-4cb5-ba85-b71cf6cef8f2
  8. When I start up my computer it leads me to a blue screen saying choose an option

When I start up my computer it leads me to a blue screen saying choose an option: I tried restarting 4 times and it keeps showing me a blue screen with options [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-up-my-computer-it-leads-me-to-a-blue/2a4c09fd-8603-4f34-a167-759f4e18f5af
  9. Blue screen titled choose an option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen titled choose an option: Laptop show Blue screen title Choose an option when start up. Have tried using troubleshoot option under advance option. Select Setup repair but failed to do so even with my recovery key. Is this window crash? I haven done my backup yet....
  10. Computer constant choose keyboard layout then to choose an option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer constant choose keyboard layout then to choose an option: so today I was on and i reset my pc and it just randomly happened. my laptop was a lenevo g50 i unstalled a program and I just got stuckin a blue screen then i tried to shut down then it got to choose youe keyboard layout then i clicked US then got me to choose and option....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp computer stuck in recovery options

2. stuck in choose an option pc