Windows 10: Computer not turning on URGENT

Discus and support Computer not turning on URGENT in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Ummm I have a windows 10 laptop and it was working fine until today. It doesn’t turn on when I press the on button. It lights up the white symbol... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Claire PANG, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Computer not turning on URGENT

Hi, Ummm I have a windows 10 laptop and it was working fine until today. It doesn’t turn on when I press the on button. It lights up the white symbol then turns back off.

:)

Claire PANG, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Computer not turning on URGENT 151796d1504481801t-urgent-assistance-required-please-browse-folder-autoruns.jpg

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Mar 11, 2023
  3. WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 11, 2023
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Computer not turning on URGENT

Computer turns itself on

Hi Dustin,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the fast startup:

• Right-click the Start menu, then select Control Panel.
    • Change the view from Category to Large icons.
    • Select Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Under Shutdown settings, uncheck the Turn on fast startup box.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Mar 11, 2023
Thema:

Computer not turning on URGENT

1. Computer not turning on URGENT - Similar Threads - Computer turning URGENT

2. Urgent! My computer hasn’t turned off when everything else did

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent! My computer hasn’t turned off when everything else did: I’m not the best with computers but I know that turning off the power isn’t the best or safest way to turn off your computer, but I feel that I almost don’t have a choice.My computer is on with with it’s fans running and LED lights on, but everything else like the screen,...
  3. Urgent! My computer hasn’t turned off when everything else did

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Urgent! My computer hasn’t turned off when everything else did: I’m not the best with computers but I know that turning off the power isn’t the best or safest way to turn off your computer, but I feel that I almost don’t have a choice.My computer is on with with it’s fans running and LED lights on, but everything else like the screen,...
  4. Urgent! My computer hasn’t turned off when everything else did

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Computer “bricked” URGENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer “bricked” URGENT: I was trying to fix the mouse not moving scroll issue I mentioned inhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-hardware/can-you-help/29d435ba-c83a-412f-80b8-112796574e7dSo I installed the Wim file because I’m a noobBut this wim file was the recovery wim and...
  6. Computer “bricked” URGENT

Computer “bricked” URGENT: I was trying to fix the mouse not moving scroll issue I mentioned inhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-hardware/can-you-help/29d435ba-c83a-412f-80b8-112796574e7dSo I installed the Wim file because I’m a noobBut this wim file was the recovery wim and...
  7. Computer not turning on URGENT

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer not turning on URGENT: Hi, Ummm I have a windows 10 laptop and it was working fine until today. It doesn’t turn on when I press the on button. It lights up the white symbol then turns back off....
  8. Computer not turning on URGENT

Computer not turning on URGENT: Hi, Ummm I have a windows 10 laptop and it was working fine until today. It doesn’t turn on when I press the on button. It lights up the white symbol then turns back off....
  9. Urgent, Windows Defender can't be turned on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Urgent, Windows Defender can't be turned on: Hi, Using MS 10.0 I installed ESET 14.0 and Mcafee total security and found out windows defender turn off and can't connect to MS store I now REMOVE ESET / Mcafee but still not able to turn on the WINdows defender, anyone can help? I tried this link but failed ....
  10. URGENT Hacked computer and phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    URGENT Hacked computer and phone: Hello, Im having a serious problem and I need help. I received a phone call from scammers, they had access to my desktop, they run some command in (win+R) console. At the moment they tried to access my bank account and somehow suggested language is from Indonesia. I...