Windows 10: Computer not working properly?

Discus and support Computer not working properly? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I booted my PC today and it has been charging for 1 hour. Does anyone have any idea what's wrong with it? Computer Funktioniert nicht einwandfrei? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DKSheesh, Jun 28, 2020.

1. DKSheesh Win User

Computer not working properly?

I booted my PC today and it has been charging for 1 hour.

Does anyone have any idea what's wrong with it?

:)

DKSheesh, Jun 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Computer Not Working

It's a laptop and it has a battery so I don't think that will work unless you want me ripping out the battery repeatedly

Nova_DeathStep, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Computer Not Working

Hi,

Failure to access the Start menu and missing icons can be caused by a corrupted user profile. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option and create a new user account. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you were able to access Safe Mode, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10. By doing this, we may identify if this is an account related issue. The link also contains all the necessary information including the step on how to set up a new account in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer not working properly? - Similar Threads - Computer working properly

2. woke up to computer not working properly, 0xc0000022 error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    woke up to computer not working properly, 0xc0000022 error: Hey, I have no idea what's going on with my PC. I woke up and turned on my PC and I kept getting the same error multiple times while starting up 0xc0000022 error. when I get past them and try to open any program, I get the same error. the only way to run any program is to run...
  3. woke up to computer not working properly, 0xc0000022 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    woke up to computer not working properly, 0xc0000022 error: Hey, I have no idea what's going on with my PC. I woke up and turned on my PC and I kept getting the same error multiple times while starting up 0xc0000022 error. when I get past them and try to open any program, I get the same error. the only way to run any program is to run...
  4. woke up to computer not working properly, 0xc0000022 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer not starting properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not starting properly: I have a hp desktop which did a driver update and when finished it asked to restart my computer which I did. Now I can't get into it. I have tried turning it on and off numerous times, but it will only load to the first screen. Date and time. It does not come up for the sign...
  6. Computer not starting properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not starting properly: I have a hp desktop which did a driver update and when finished it asked to restart my computer which I did. Now I can't get into it. I have tried turning it on and off numerous times, but it will only load to the first screen. Date and time. It does not come up for the sign...
  7. Computer not starting properly

8. sound on my computer wont work properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound on my computer wont work properly: So I currently have my speakers muted but the sound is still playing on my games and when I watch Hulu, Netflix, ETC. I have tried all I can think of but my master volume no longer controls the volume output. My master volume is currently muted but my show on Hulu still has...
  9. Computer not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer not working properly after update: Hi, I did an update for Windows 10 version 2004. I was prompted to restart my computer and then after starting up again, my background photo was a generic/default and it was telling me there was an issue logging into my account. So it asked me to reenter my pin, and told me...
  10. computer clock not working properly

computer clock not working properly: For some odd reason, my computer sometimes just doesn't want to change the time. For example, if I'm playing a game at 7:50, next time I check, it'll still be 7:50 or if I left my computer on last night at 1:00 am, when I wake up to go on my computer, it'll still be around...