Windows 10: Computer Occasionally "Hangs" on "Sign Out"

Discus and support Computer Occasionally "Hangs" on "Sign Out" in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This is a question regarding a computer that intermittently “hangs” at “sign out”. When it hangs, the screen goes black and no commands are possible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Doug W, May 27, 2016.

1. Doug W Win User

Computer Occasionally "Hangs" on "Sign Out"

This is a question regarding a computer that intermittently “hangs” at “sign out”. When it hangs, the screen goes black and no commands are possible. The only recovery is to depress and hold the power button. The computer is a laptop Toshiba Satellite L55-C5272 that was purchased in March 2016 and came with Windows 10. Again, the “hang” randomly occurs during sign out and will occur maybe 1 or 2 times every 20 sign outs. No other operating problems have been noticed. I have tried to isolate the source of this problem but no success. I have run a “sfc” scan and no problems were detected. I have run the DISM tool and no problems were detected. I have disabled the anti-virus and the hang still occurs. The primary programs and applications that are installed are: ESET anti-virus, Office 2010, Firefox browser, and Goggle Earth. No games have been installed are run. Of course some games came with the system but none has ever been activated. The system has been rebuilt 3-times in an attempt to rectify the problem. As additional info, the “hang” has occurred during sign out after a period of no usage after a restart. Any guidance on isolating and/or correcting the problem would be appreciated.

:)

Doug W, May 27, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, May 27, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, May 27, 2016
Thema:

Computer Occasionally "Hangs" on "Sign Out"

1. Computer Occasionally "Hangs" on "Sign Out" - Similar Threads - Computer Occasionally Hangs

2. Computer occasionally bluescreening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer occasionally bluescreening: For the past week, my personal computer has been occasionally blue screening with stop codes: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and most recently DRIVER_IRQ:_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. These usually happen in "bursts" where it blue screens after it restarts from the previous one,...
  3. Computer occasionally bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer occasionally bluescreening: For the past week, my personal computer has been occasionally blue screening with stop codes: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and most recently DRIVER_IRQ:_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. These usually happen in "bursts" where it blue screens after it restarts from the previous one,...
  4. Computer occasionally bluescreening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Occasional Windows 10 hang

Occasional Windows 10 hang: Hi there, I have a strange thing happening with my PC. When I am doing something or running microsoft edge, the whole PC becomes unresponsive, where the mouse can move for a while and start menu can be opened but nothing else. Then eventually the whole system freezes. I try...
  6. remove hang out from my home computer

remove hang out from my home computer: looking remove hang out form my home computer system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-hang-out-from-my-home-computer/ba3be39d-b45b-4111-bcc4-2d5017776561
  7. Windows occasionally crashes and computer occasionally freezes.

Windows occasionally crashes and computer occasionally freezes.: I have no idea where to start with this issue. All I know is that my computer will rarely crash and restart itself and when I go to check the reliability report in the action center, the only information it gives me is that "Windows shut down unexpectedly". I don't get a blue...
  8. "Sign in options" hangs

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Sign in options" hangs: When I click on "Sign in options" nothing happens. It just sits there and goes nowhere. It actually hangs up so that I can not click anything else but the exit "x" button. Can this be corrected? 31453
  9. explorer.exe occasional hang

in Windows 10 Support
    explorer.exe occasional hang: so...since I got my new tower on the 16th, during the few times I've had it actually online and running, every so often, at least once a session, explorer.exe will become unresponsive and then hang, followed by automatically restarting itself. what I want to know is if...
  10. Win 10 - Explorer.exe hanging occasionally, MPC hangs on skip

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 - Explorer.exe hanging occasionally, MPC hangs on skip: For the past couple of weeks, explorer.exe has behaved oddly. It usually stalls for long enough for me to provoke the "the application has stopped responding, would you like to close it?" error to appear just after logging in (Not normal. Using an NVME) I finally decided...