Windows 10: Computer of mine not firing

Discus and support Computer of mine not firing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cant even see the sign in page. It stuck on nowhere. I have only blue screen with no information at all. The only image I saw when I boot up is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hector_wats, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Computer of mine not firing

I cant even see the sign in page. It stuck on nowhere. I have only blue screen with no information at all. The only image I saw when I boot up is the Windows logo. After that, nothing at all. I need help I have this issue for 2 days now and I dont know what to do. This is only a laptop for 2 years.

:)

hector_wats, Dec 3, 2022

2. Fire TV

I plugged in the Fire tv stick in the tv, and i select the option mirroring.

An after from my computer try to connect so i search from my computer but I did not find in the list of wifi connections and also i try monitor option not work but later i find fire stick in device manager device list. So i think we remove the fire stick and
    reinstall may be work. But after that i am not able to reinstall too.

bennykirubakarant, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Windows 10 and Fire Stick Miracast issue

Hi Matthew,

I appreciate the efforts which you took to get the issue resolved.

Since you are not able to find the fire stick, I would request you to execute the hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please revert if the fires tick still does not get recognized.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Computer of mine not firing

Amazon Fire TV Stick greyed out in Devices & Printers

In Devices & Printers my landlord's Fire Stick (Donald's Fire TV stick) shows up fine. Mine (Matt's Fire TV stick) shows up as greyed out. I ran the Troubleshooter, It's suggestion was to search help. Can anyone here help me?

Matt Istvan, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Computer of mine not firing

1. Computer of mine not firing - Similar Threads - Computer mine firing

2. Computer of mine not firing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer of mine not firing: I cant even see the sign in page. It stuck on nowhere. I have only blue screen with no information at all. The only image I saw when I boot up is the Windows logo. After that, nothing at all. I need help I have this issue for 2 days now and I dont know what to do. This is...
  3. Computer of mine not firing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer of mine not firing: I cant even see the sign in page. It stuck on nowhere. I have only blue screen with no information at all. The only image I saw when I boot up is the Windows logo. After that, nothing at all. I need help I have this issue for 2 days now and I dont know what to do. This is...
  4. Computer not firing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not firing up: My computer when I turn on it stuck with grey screen with cursor. It turns grey after seeing the windows logo and spinning wheel on it. I know it is a 2years old computer but it is updated so it should not work this way. I can still use it without problem with the performance...
  5. Computer not firing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not firing up: My computer when I turn on it stuck with grey screen with cursor. It turns grey after seeing the windows logo and spinning wheel on it. I know it is a 2years old computer but it is updated so it should not work this way. I can still use it without problem with the performance...
  6. Computer not firing up

7. computer not firing up

computer not firing up: My computer got lag today and I force restart it and it stuck in preparing Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-firing-up/22c6c0fb-3581-44ae-9ca7-453318e323fc
  8. computer not firing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer not firing up: My computer got lag today and I force restart it and it stuck in preparing Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-firing-up/22c6c0fb-3581-44ae-9ca7-453318e323fc
  9. computer not firing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. my computer is on fire help pls its firing 2 minutes help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer is on fire help pls its firing 2 minutes help: help me pls call 911 idk what to do i want to watch sponbebob but it didnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-computer-is-on-fire-help-pls-its-firing-2/2889140d-0802-4b4b-a03e-5c757e23aac3