Windows 10: computer on

Discus and support computer on in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I fix my computer so when I turn it on it turns fully on without requiring PIN, password or anything else? 109700 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by xb101353, May 8, 2018.

1. xb101353 Win User

computer on

How do I fix my computer so when I turn it on it turns fully on without requiring PIN, password or anything else?

:)

xb101353, May 8, 2018
Thema:

computer on

1. computer on - Similar Threads - computer

2. Computer won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't start: HI My new Dell all in one Computer froze. I set a restore point right out of the box and I also made a system image usb as I have had problems before. I tried system restore ,did not work, tried booting from the usb don't really know how, tried just about all the options in...
  3. COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN

in Windows 10 Customization
    COMPUTER WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN: When I boot my computer, I have to put the password in to get to my screen. No one else uses this computer. This started happening within the last month or so. I went in netplwiz to allow the computer to sign in without password and it still keeps happening. In addition the...
  4. transferring files to new computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring files to new computer: I'm new to transferring things from my old computer to my new one and I'm lost. I spoke with a couple of peopled and they made it sound easy and now I don't know what to do. Here is what I've done until now. I purchased a new desk top and need to transfer my entire lap top...
  5. I am very board with my computer showing every thing in black & white.

I am very board with my computer showing every thing in black & white.: My windows 10 changed into a black & white for colors I want my colors back! My task bar has stopped being transparent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-very-board-with-my-computer-showing-every/da13b5d0-bc15-4386-b73e-bbb31ddda220
  6. Computer won't start after deleting AC adapter driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won't start after deleting AC adapter driver: My Legion Y530 was having issues with the battery (it wasn’t charging when plugged in, and was constantly on 0%) so I followed an online tutorial that instructed me to unistall both of the battery drivers (the ac adapter and the acpi compliant one) Without really thinking...
  7. i want to delete cortana and tablet mode off my desktop computer !

i want to delete cortana and tablet mode off my desktop computer !: just turning it off or hiding will work !! i dont want to ever see it on my computer ! ever its useless garbage to m and i have other stuff i can do with the memory , there is much more i would like to remove from my coomputer , dont give me any bullcrap about its not...
  8. My network adapter disappeared from my computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My network adapter disappeared from my computer.: Hi. So I have a question. About a month ago I did a system restore on my computer to fix a problem when I downloaded a program. When my computer rebooted, my internet connection was gone and there were no wireless networks available. I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11S. Intel...
  9. Microsoft tech 2 screwed up my computer!

Microsoft tech 2 screwed up my computer!: Microsoft tech 2 screwed up my computer! Now what do I do to get help! Everyone I talked to at Microsoft transfers me to someone else now! You erased my external hard drive with all my work on it stored. I have My case number to all of the work and to the original problem...
  10. Computer BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD: I've been having system restarts and BSODs for the past 2.5 weeks! somebody please help me decode this mini dump file. I've tried re-installing drivers/ 2 factory resets/ and many other suggestions. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091819-7812-01.dmp] Mini...