Windows 10: Computer Opening Things When Typing

Discus and support Computer Opening Things When Typing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So what happens is the sometimes my computer does weird things like when i try to type it opens apps and the only way to fix it is to restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HadirMalik, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Computer Opening Things When Typing

So what happens is the sometimes my computer does weird things like when i try to type it opens apps and the only way to fix it is to restart the computer and this gets really annoying since today it happened to me about 4 times. Any help would be appreciated

:)

HadirMalik, Jun 30, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Unwanted messages when opening computer and Live Mail up.

We suggest that you follow these steps to stop getting the security prompt:

• Right-click on the Windows button, and choose Run.
    • Type: netplwiz
    • Deselect Users must enter a username and password to use this computer.
    • Click OK, and it will prompt you for the password to save changes.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Computer Opening Things When Typing

"open with" and opening of files slow

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to this issue?

To fix issues with Word documents opening slowly, I suggest you to attach a different template to the document and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to attach a templates.

Steps:-

1. Open Word application.
    2. Click on File and select Options.
    3. Select Add-Ins from the list.
    4. Under Manage Select Templates and click on
      Go.
    5. In the pop up, type Normal in the Document template.
    6. Click on Ok.

To fix issues with Adobe files opening slowly follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if that helps.

Steps:-

1. Open Adobe application.
    2. Click on Edit.
    3. Select Preferences option.
    4. Tap on General.
    5. Uncheck Enable protected mode at startup.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Computer Opening Things When Typing

1. Computer Opening Things When Typing - Similar Threads - Computer Opening Things

2. computer is kinda broken things wont download or open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer is kinda broken things wont download or open: so basically my pc was running fine until a couple days ago it just started malfunctioning, ie things stopped working. discord valorant spotify chrome etc works perfectly fine but the rest not so much. as in roblox wouldnt open when i tried to play it so i stupidly decided to...
  3. computer is kinda broken things wont download or open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer is kinda broken things wont download or open: so basically my pc was running fine until a couple days ago it just started malfunctioning, ie things stopped working. discord valorant spotify chrome etc works perfectly fine but the rest not so much. as in roblox wouldnt open when i tried to play it so i stupidly decided to...
  4. Computer randomly freezes when typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly freezes when typing: Hi, since yesterday my computer is nearly impossible to use anymore. The reason for this is that my computer randomly freezes when typing, and this happens consistently. After restarting, everything is fine, but after 10 minutes or so it just freezes again and all apps become...
  5. Computer randomly freezes when typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly freezes when typing: Hi, since yesterday my computer is nearly impossible to use anymore. The reason for this is that my computer randomly freezes when typing, and this happens consistently. After restarting, everything is fine, but after 10 minutes or so it just freezes again and all apps become...
  6. Computer randomly freezes when typing

7. Things not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Things not opening: So whenever i try to open up a game the game would open into a black screen, shortly after opening the game it crashes so i tried to open up my device manger and that would open then crash as well. when the applications crash there is no troubleshooting screen that pops up....
  8. Windows Search Opens When Typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Search Opens When Typing: HelloI saw this question in locked threads but it is at least for me an open question since I have updated to 21H1.A PC with many version updates started to behave strange: when typing, be it in CMD, the browser or any other text field, Windows search opens. Sometimes after a...
  9. Grey Thing Covers the Menu When I Start Typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey Thing Covers the Menu When I Start Typing: I am using Microsoft Windows 10 currently. Whenever I click on the Windows icon and begin typing something, the following happens: [ATTACH] This grey thing that covers the menu is very annoying. It goes away when I click on it, but sometimes, I unknowingly end up clicking...
  10. Computer types automatically without typing and files opens regularly

Computer types automatically without typing and files opens regularly: hello my computer types automatically while working online or offline, and it opens files such as "my computer" etc regularly while on working. I have windows 10 and it is 64 bit. can you please fix this Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10...