Windows 10: computer or prnter

Discus and support computer or prnter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Photos in my Picture Gallery are transferring to my printer In black and white. How do I correct this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jean4462, Oct 3, 2019.

1. jean4462 Win User

computer or prnter

Photos in my Picture Gallery are transferring to my printer In black and white. How do I correct this?

:)

jean4462, Oct 3, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 3, 2019
  4. computer or prnter

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

computer or prnter

1. computer or prnter - Similar Threads - computer prnter

2. My computer/laptop cannot take latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer/laptop cannot take latest update: My laptop cannot take latest update . It uses too much space and crashes my machine. How can I stop it from telling me to update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computerlaptop-cannot-take-latest-update/167a9114-0ef2-47f9-b5a5-cd3e2fd01eed
  3. Windows change screens after computer turns off monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows change screens after computer turns off monitor: Hi, I have a Dell Workstation connected to an external monitor, and every time the computer idles and turns off the monitors, all my windows are replaced in the primary screen and resized to a lower resolution. This behavior started right after a windows 10 version 1903...
  4. Is Windows 10 factory reset after buying a computer a security risk?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Windows 10 factory reset after buying a computer a security risk?: I am about to buy a used pc with installed Windows. Is it a security risk to just do a factory reset from the windows 10 settings or should I rather format the ssd and reinstall Windows from a usb drive or something? Is it possible for a malicious seller to tamper the...
  5. how do i get my registration number for my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do i get my registration number for my computer: how do I get my registration key for my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-registration-number-for-my/5a28268f-0c0e-41f9-8fe8-e432e713ca4d"
  6. some how my computer got restored back to default in 2013 i want it back to 11/11/2019 help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    some how my computer got restored back to default in 2013 i want it back to 11/11/2019 help: some how my computer got restored back to default in 2013 i want it back to 11/11/2019 help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-how-my-computer-got-restored-back-to-default/6ce4ff36-5b98-4798-a671-7a86e2b9ad8f
  7. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck: Hi, I have been experuncing Random BSOD,I have done the following so far and still facing BSOD: 1.I have run sfc /scannow no issues detected 2.I have run Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool no issue found 3.Updated all device rivers to the latest. I need asisstance...
  8. Computer making USB Disconnect Sound Randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer making USB Disconnect Sound Randomly: So my desktop computer has just recently started, on random, making the sound windows makes when a USB device is unplugged. This happens made every half hour but it's random and not triggered by me doing anything. The weird part is that all USB devices seem to be working...
  9. Computer not taking input from Keyboard / Mouse

Computer not taking input from Keyboard / Mouse: So I work at a library and recently one of our computer developed the issue where whenever we booted up the computer, it would say that it detected / was setting up / finished setting up the keyboard / mouse, and yet would not take input from either of them. I checked to make...
  10. Windows reset broke my computer

Windows reset broke my computer: Ok so i have a Ibuypower - BB962 - I7 - 2070 PC and i started to have some problems after a Windows 10 update. Since my PC was acting strange and having problems I decided to do a full reset. I did a reset and i kept my files. But when I did the reset the percentage stopped...