Windows 10: computer owner change

Discus and support computer owner change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My mother passed away and I'm her son and new owner of the computer. How doI remove her name and replace with mine ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElaineFrazier, Mar 4, 2019.

1. computer owner change

My mother passed away and I'm her son and new owner of the computer. How doI remove her name and replace with mine ?

:)

ElaineFrazier, Mar 4, 2019

2. want to change computer owner of this computer

want to change owner of this computer

phyllisklavano, Mar 4, 2019
  3. PCouto1 Win User
    Change computer owner name

How do I change the owner name of my pc computer. I have windows 10.

PCouto1, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

computer owner change

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

computer owner change

1. computer owner change - Similar Threads - computer owner change

2. changing owner of laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing owner of laptop: Someone gifted me a laptop and used his email and info while purchasing, setting up the laptop. Know I want to remove its authority and had the windows product key linked to my Microsoft account and change the owner status to me. Tell me how to do this?...
  3. laptop change owner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop change owner: I want to give this laptop to my son and make his own since he will be going to high school. I got all my files saved on my external drive and we just want to give him access to it and we dont want re installation....
  4. Change owner of computer, leave files intact

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change owner of computer, leave files intact: My wife and I both have accounts on a Microsoft Surface 3. I want to remove my account, but leave all the files on the machine and to have her become the only account on the machine, maintaining her access to all accounts....
  5. computer owner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    computer owner: I have tried to change settings and am told that only the owner can make the change I want. I AM the owner. I am also the administrator. I havce been told that I need to change the title "owner" from the PC to me. How do I do this. I have changed anything that I have...
  6. changing the owners id

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    changing the owners id: I recently bought a business from my former boss. My computers still have his name on them. where do I go to change that. Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-owners-id/33ca4c7f-0612-4c99-8a73-cf25e4bd80a6
  7. Change of Owner name and PW of Computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Change of Owner name and PW of Computer: My wife has just given me her old computer which has her MS login screen name and password. How do we (does she) change the computer name, account and admin authority to my MS name and account?...
  8. Change the owner account on a computer

Change the owner account on a computer: I have windows 10 and my wife was the first user on the account. Without losing everything on it how do i change the owner from her account to mine? Thank you in advance....
  9. Change of owner

Change of owner: I have obtained a second-hand PC that runs windows 10. This has the original owner set-up as admin and a second person as 'user account' how do I delete these two accounts and install myself as 'admin' ( I will be the sole user) without altering other programs and settings?...
  10. change owners

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    change owners: how do i change administrators and make this HP laptop running windows 10 that was givin to me mine ? my account etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-owners/21f8316d-80f4-482d-a744-709c18837e35"