Windows 10: Computer Parts

Discus and support Computer Parts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am looking to build myself a custom windows 10, and i have found a CPU that suits me, and it is LGA 1151 v2. I cannot find any LGA 1151 v2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Guy who needs answers, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Computer Parts

I am looking to build myself a custom windows 10, and i have found a CPU that suits me, and it is LGA 1151 v2. I cannot find any LGA 1151 v2 motherboards or CPU coolers, all i can find is LGA 1151 v1. Can somebody please help me?

:)

Guy who needs answers, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Nov 29, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Is there a good guide out there on actually assembling the new rig?

List your system specs (All of the parts you're using), putting a computer together isn't very difficult. I can give you some steps on doing it no problem.

erocker, Nov 29, 2020
  4. R-T-B Win User

Computer Parts

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

I don't know what you are talking about. I just buy/sell random parts on the trading forum and the system in my profile resulted. *Stick Out Tongue Computer Parts :p

I kid, of course... sorta.

R-T-B, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Computer Parts

1. Computer Parts - Similar Threads - Computer Parts

2. I have installed new PC parts in my computer and now it will crash at seemingly random times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed new PC parts in my computer and now it will crash at seemingly random times.: Title explains it. I recently installed 3 new parts into my pc, a ryzen 7 7800xz3d cpu, a MSI MPG B650I EDGE WIFI motherboard, and 2 16 GB sticks of corsair vengeance DDR5 ram to my pc and kept everything else the same. Now after installing the parts my pc randomly completely...
  3. I have installed new PC parts in my computer and now it will crash at seemingly random times.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed new PC parts in my computer and now it will crash at seemingly random times.: Title explains it. I recently installed 3 new parts into my pc, a ryzen 7 7800xz3d cpu, a MSI MPG B650I EDGE WIFI motherboard, and 2 16 GB sticks of corsair vengeance DDR5 ram to my pc and kept everything else the same. Now after installing the parts my pc randomly completely...
  4. Why does my computer have a part gray filter on it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer have a part gray filter on it?: I was playing a game on steam called Destiny 2 when my computer suddenly went to a flickering black screen and completely off. after a little while i tried to ctrl + alt + delete but it would not show up, but it made the noise it normally does. then after a long time it said...
  5. Why does my computer have a part gray filter on it?

Why does my computer have a part gray filter on it?: I was playing a game on steam called Destiny 2 when my computer suddenly went to a flickering black screen and completely off. after a little while i tried to ctrl + alt + delete but it would not show up, but it made the noise it normally does. then after a long time it said...
  6. Why cant i access some parts of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i access some parts of my computer: Whenever i try to access parts such as the virus and threat protection it says your IT administrator has limited access to some parts of this app. Please help...
  7. Why cant i access some parts of my computer

Why cant i access some parts of my computer: Whenever i try to access parts such as the virus and threat protection it says your IT administrator has limited access to some parts of this app. Please help...
  8. My computer can log in but then it freezes and parts of the screen get pixelated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer can log in but then it freezes and parts of the screen get pixelated: My computer acts just fine until I actually log in and then it’ll be ok for a few seconds before completely freezing and removing the mouse from the screen. As well as blacking out/pixelating portions of my task bar.I’ve tried restarting but that’s about all I can do because...
  9. My computer can log in but then it freezes and parts of the screen get pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can log in but then it freezes and parts of the screen get pixelated: My computer acts just fine until I actually log in and then it’ll be ok for a few seconds before completely freezing and removing the mouse from the screen. As well as blacking out/pixelating portions of my task bar.I’ve tried restarting but that’s about all I can do because...
  10. My computer can log in but then it freezes and parts of the screen get pixelated