Windows 10: computer password doesn't work.

Discus and support computer password doesn't work. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; this is not a question but a sollution to the mproblem. most people like myself belaive our computers are separate from our micro soft account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by brettStrickland, Jan 8, 2021.

1. computer password doesn't work.

this is not a question but a sollution to the mproblem. most people like myself belaive our computers are separate from our micro soft account thats not true anymore if your computer pw stops working try useing your microsoft account pw aka your outlook email pw.

:)

brettStrickland, Jan 8, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

computer password doesn't work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 8, 2021
  3. RobGaal Win User
    Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Current password doesn t work incorrect. Reset password requirs some usb stick which is not in my posession. Any ideas ? Try to access microsoft account but non of my email adress is recognised so cannot try this option.

RobGaal, Jan 8, 2021
  4. computer password doesn't work.

Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

computer password doesn't work.

1. computer password doesn't work. - Similar Threads - computer password doesn't

2. I reset the password and it doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset the password and it doesn't work.: I just reseted my password to my microsoft account cause I forgot it, and when I tried to log in through my xbox on the account it says password incorrect, I am sure I typed it correct. Then tried on another computer but still the same problem, any tips. And yes I was and...
  3. I reset the password and it doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset the password and it doesn't work.: I just reseted my password to my microsoft account cause I forgot it, and when I tried to log in through my xbox on the account it says password incorrect, I am sure I typed it correct. Then tried on another computer but still the same problem, any tips. And yes I was and...
  4. I reset the password and it doesn't work.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Password Doesn't Work on Windows Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Doesn't Work on Windows Recovery: My computer installed updated and when it restarted there were errors and it cannot boot, tried repair which didn't work, then goes into recovery options. I tried everything, rebooting, etc. Trying to do repair and other advanced options BUT the problem is it keeps saying I...
  6. Password Doesn't Work on Windows Recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password Doesn't Work on Windows Recovery: My computer installed updated and when it restarted there were errors and it cannot boot, tried repair which didn't work, then goes into recovery options. I tried everything, rebooting, etc. Trying to do repair and other advanced options BUT the problem is it keeps saying I...
  7. Password Doesn't Work on Windows Recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Computer doesn't work if not plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer doesn't work if not plugged in: hello, my computers battery is at 0 percent right now, and it's status doesn't seem to change. It has been like this for about a week now. The computer has to be plugged in to work. if it is not plugged, it doesn't turn on. I think this may be a serious problem, but i can't...
  9. Password doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Password doesn't work: I was going outside keep my pc on. while came back I saw my pc is freezing then I restart my computer. then my pc show me this notice: your windows ran into problem.... . then I am going to safe mode with network....but I forgot my password traditional or local password. now...
  10. Password doesn't work on Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password doesn't work on Safe Mode: I went into safe mode to do a checkup, and my Microsoft account password doesn't work, my computer is locked, I have entered my password, the same I use to open my mail, and it's just not working. I'm desperate....