Windows 10: computer password lost

Discus and support computer password lost in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My 86 year old husband lost his Microsoft password for his computer. How can he get a new one? HELP Please!! I am his wife completely computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonnaSnider1, Oct 25, 2021.

1. computer password lost

My 86 year old husband lost his Microsoft password for his computer. How can he get a new one? HELP Please!! I am his wife completely computer ignoramus.

:)

DonnaSnider1, Oct 25, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

3. Lost my supervisor password

Hi,

In order to provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, can you confirm if you are using a Microsoft account to login to your computer? If yes, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on the link below to reset your password:

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 25, 2021
  4. computer password lost

OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

computer password lost

1. computer password lost - Similar Threads - computer password lost

2. Windows password lost to get into computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows password lost to get into computer: I have refurbished lnovo and cat remember Windos password..Angie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-password-lost-to-get-into-computer/aea6daab-ed3c-4dc6-94fc-5f35f750aa88
  3. Windows password lost to get into computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows password lost to get into computer: I have refurbished lnovo and cat remember Windos password..Angie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-password-lost-to-get-into-computer/aea6daab-ed3c-4dc6-94fc-5f35f750aa88
  4. Lost Computer Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Computer Password: I changed my password for my computer Acer/Windows and I've tried almost everything but I can't get into my computer. The password was changed after a breach of privacy and I've reset my computer completely since. I can't make sense of the hint I set for myself. I really need...
  5. Lost Computer Password

Lost Computer Password: I changed my password for my computer Acer/Windows and I've tried almost everything but I can't get into my computer. The password was changed after a breach of privacy and I've reset my computer completely since. I can't make sense of the hint I set for myself. I really need...
  6. computer password lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer password lost: My 86 year old husband lost his Microsoft password for his computer. How can he get a new one? HELP Please!! I am his wife completely computer ignoramus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-password-lost/4ca0213f-b3c3-4266-b24e-c555bca416b9
  7. computer password lost

computer password lost: My 86 year old husband lost his Microsoft password for his computer. How can he get a new one? HELP Please!! I am his wife completely computer ignoramus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-password-lost/4ca0213f-b3c3-4266-b24e-c555bca416b9
  8. Lost password can’t get on computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost password can’t get on computer: Hi I locked my self out of computer and don’t remember the password I’ve tried most options. The bios is locked too I could get in it but can’t do much from there and when I try too reset windows it stops at 20% are so...
  9. Reset Employee Computer With Lost Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Employee Computer With Lost Password: Have an old computer for an employee long gone. We want to use it again, but don't have the password. Don't care about the data just want a factory reset. I figured out how to do that, but I get this error. "there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made"....
  10. Lost the password for Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost the password for Windows 10 computer: How can I retrieve or change my password,. The Reminder doesn't equate with the password and relates to a previous password. I do not kno9w which Version of Windows 10 I have...