Windows 10: Computer possibly infected with Trojan

Discus and support Computer possibly infected with Trojan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I believe that my computer has been infected with a trojan and adware. This is from the conviction that shortly after downloading a file from the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Luca Lamaro, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Computer possibly infected with Trojan

I believe that my computer has been infected with a trojan and adware. This is from the conviction that shortly after downloading a file from the internet, a rectangular box appeared on the bottom right hand side of the screen saying “google chrome docs crashed” and with text underneath it saying “click the balloon to re-entry”. I did not click the ballon, and instead began to run a scan with kaspersky antivirus protection. Four minutes later, all aplications on my pc crashed, everything on my taskbar disapeared and i could only open file explorer, but no files in it. I attempted to restart my computer, and now have not been able to log back in again, instead presented with a black screen with only my cursor. So far, i have not been asked for credentials, or for money, but also have not been able to log back in. I have now began to run a full remote scan with kaspersky and have gotten an alert telling me that i do in fact have adware on my computer adware.win32.dealply that a discription of can be found here: https://threats.kaspersky.com/en/threat/AdWare.Win32.DealPly/

:)

Luca Lamaro, Apr 16, 2020

2. Possible Trojan infection.

While trying to access my bank a large red warning appeared on my computer stating that my system had been compromised by a Trojan. A telephone number was listed indicating I should call the number before proceeding to my account. Is this something Microsoft
    Support does.

Deanne

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DeanneMcCullough, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Quite the list!
    Looks like they were all manufactured by Fisher-Price!

Edwin, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Computer possibly infected with Trojan

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Computer possibly infected with Trojan

1. Computer possibly infected with Trojan - Similar Threads - Computer possibly infected

2. Trojan infected device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan infected device: Hello, recently my device got infected by trojan and virus due to an irresponsible download. The software ran a script and took control of google accounts logged in on the Opera GX browser. The virus uploaded videos on YouTube channels of those google accounts and got them...
  3. Trojan infected device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan infected device: Hello, recently my device got infected by trojan and virus due to an irresponsible download. The software ran a script and took control of google accounts logged in on the Opera GX browser. The virus uploaded videos on YouTube channels of those google accounts and got them...
  4. trojan possibly?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trojan possibly?: so I get really worried about virus's often and I noticed that explorer.exe and dllhost.exe are running in the background so I checked file location and they where in the right place so I'm about 95% sure they are legit but online it says if both of those are running at the...
  5. WExtract.exe infected by trojan virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WExtract.exe infected by trojan virus: Good day! I keep getting reports from my antivirus that wextract.exe is infected by a virus and quarantined.Q: If I delete wextract.exe, will it be restored by sfc /scannow? What would be the impact if I delete wextract.exe permanently?Many thanks for your answer and more...
  6. trojan infecting my pc

trojan infecting my pc: Hi there! I have downloaded a file from the internet through Microsoft edge and the browser warned me of containing malicious programs, but as I needed it I have downloaded it by disabling the Windows Real-time protection. I tried to remove it through Windows security scan...
  7. Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons

Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons: My computer has been infected with this virus TROJAN.PHISHING.ARK!eml Since it is lockdown in my country I am unable to use my PC. And I tried to enter my pc with the help of safe mode I am stuck at the password I have typed both my pin as well as password nothing works....
  8. Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware

Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware: My computer has a problem as it has been infected with Trojan virus and malware and adware as well and the keys are not working the desktop icons are not appearing and I can't use the desktop itself and even the local C drive is also affected in user data now how to repair...
  9. fake trojan infection message?

fake trojan infection message?: For some reason, when I try to play videos in an area where my internet connection is weak, my headphones stop receiving sound and I must reload the driver. When I did this tonight my computer booted up and uploaded a very strange message (I should have taken a screen shot)...
  10. Trojan Infection

Trojan Infection: Hi I have a continuing problem with this Trojan:PowerShell/Meterpreter.gen!C and Trojan:PowerShell/Mountsi.A!ml Windows Defender tell me that Windows Powershell is infected but is quarantined. It does this periodically but shows in the report well over one hundred hits in...