Windows 10: Computer Powers Off, error: amdacpusrsvc...

Discus and support Computer Powers Off, error: amdacpusrsvc... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So my windows 10 machine is crashing/powering off... I don't know why, it happens in all situations (gaming, browsing etc) and in the event viewer I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TGGofficial, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Computer Powers Off, error: amdacpusrsvc...

So my windows 10 machine is crashing/powering off... I don't know why, it happens in all situations (gaming, browsing etc) and in the event viewer I get this error:
    amdacpusrsvc[EVENT]: SERVICE_CONTROL_POWEREVENT: RESUME: IOCTL_USR_SVC_TO_ACPKSD_POWER_STATE_NOTIFICATION: FAILED

I have all updated drivers.
    Ask if you need more info...

:)

TGGofficial, Nov 30, 2016

2. computer powers off

Try changing hibernate time to Never.

Press Windows key + X

Click Power Options

Click Change when the computer sleeps

Click Change advanced power settings

Expand Sleep

Expand Hibernate after

For both On battery and Plugged in, change it to Never

Click Apply then OK

Click Save changes

Andre Da Costa, Nov 30, 2016
  3. computer powers off

Just recently, since last update, whenever I put computer to sleep, or just walk away and it goes to sleep on its own, it totally powers off and I have to turn it on again. What can I do to fix? It does not go off randomly when I am working, just when
    it sleeps. Thank you.

SusanBrasel, Nov 30, 2016
  4. ICIT2LOL Win User

Computer Powers Off, error: amdacpusrsvc...

Hello and welcome TGGofficial mate a few more specs on the system eg the model number would be handy and just how old is the machine please?

ICIT2LOL, Nov 30, 2016
  5. For the model number; I made it myself so there is none. The machine is about 4 years old.

TGGofficial, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Computer Powers Off, error: amdacpusrsvc...

1. Computer Powers Off, error: amdacpusrsvc... - Similar Threads - Computer Powers Off

2. Computer Powers ON and then off immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Powers ON and then off immediately: My Computer Powers ON and then off immediatelyAnd turn on againHeatsink not dried outCPU FAN is work properlyDear I check properly my PC get not overheat CPU Temperature is coolBut PC Powers ON And Then off immediatelyI Reinstall my Windows my problem not solvedPlease tell me...
  3. Computer Powers ON and then off immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Powers ON and then off immediately: My Computer Powers ON and then off immediatelyAnd turn on againHeatsink not dried outCPU FAN is work properlyDear I check properly my PC get not overheat CPU Temperature is coolBut PC Powers ON And Then off immediatelyI Reinstall my Windows my problem not solvedPlease tell me...
  4. Computer unresponsive screen off power on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer unresponsive screen off power on: Power light stays on but screen is always off, no sound, no screen and I cannot force a restart either. When I attempt to force a shut down the light goes off for a moment then turns back on but is still unresponsive...
  5. Window 11 Computer Not Powering Off

Window 11 Computer Not Powering Off: Hello,My All-In-One Dell 7710 i7 12th gen , is not powering off when I select shut down. Is this new? I noticed the screen goes black and the power light on the front of the monitor turns off; however, when I move my mouse, the computer powers on. I anticipated having to...
  6. power off error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    power off error: I have installed windows 10 Pro. When I shut down or hibernate my laptop it instead of shutting down goes to log in screen .Please tell me some solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off-error/08569870-5dbe-4041-be07-f53c9b028e69
  7. power off error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power off error: I have installed windows 10 Pro. When I shut down or hibernate my laptop it instead of shutting down goes to log in screen .Please tell me some solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off-error/08569870-5dbe-4041-be07-f53c9b028e69
  8. power off error

9. COMPUTER WILL NOT MANUALLY POWER OFF

COMPUTER WILL NOT MANUALLY POWER OFF: After the BSOD my laptop did not restart and I cannot manually power off the computer. Stop Code : SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-will-not-manually-power-off/a01af433-c3be-4b51-be6b-87536225148c
  10. Powering computer off

Powering computer off: I never want my computer to shut off. I have the power option set to "never" but after a couple of days the computer wouldn't respond. the power light is on but nothing happens when I push any key. The only way to power it up again is to turn the power button off and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amdacpusrsvc error