Windows 10: Computer problem :( I need help

Discus and support Computer problem :( I need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can someone help me I have a computer problem that always happens to me and I don't know how to solve it. When I turn on the PC everything is fine but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kanTz4, May 1, 2022.

1. /u/kanTz4 Win User

Computer problem :( I need help

Can someone help me I have a computer problem that always happens to me and I don't know how to solve it.

When I turn on the PC everything is fine but when I start a game everything goes well until the match starts and the computer turns off giving a light blue screen.

then I turn it on again and I don't have any errors when playing. But it always happens to me that the first time I start playing a steam or battle net game that day, my computer turns off instantly.

submitted by /u/kanTz4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kanTz4, May 1, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 1, 2022
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, May 1, 2022
  4. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, May 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Computer problem :( I need help - Similar Threads - Computer problem need

2. I need help with fixing this problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with fixing this problem: My Microsoft store is very slow, and every time I try to login it takes for ever, and when I finally login to Microsoft, it takes for ever to load about 10-20 minutes. When I try to download something on Microsoft store it always gives me an error saying I have to change the...
  3. I need help with fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with fixing this problem: My Microsoft store is very slow, and every time I try to login it takes for ever, and when I finally login to Microsoft, it takes for ever to load about 10-20 minutes. When I try to download something on Microsoft store it always gives me an error saying I have to change the...
  4. I need help with this problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this problem.: The problem is any game I start from either desktop or xbox app it always says signing in at the bottom right corner of my screen and never signs in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem/c3e9132f-3427-4880-ac3c-7b6d982d6f10
  5. I need help with this problem.

I need help with this problem.: The problem is any game I start from either desktop or xbox app it always says signing in at the bottom right corner of my screen and never signs in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem/c3e9132f-3427-4880-ac3c-7b6d982d6f10
  6. Problem in mouse I need help

Problem in mouse I need help: When I use the mouse in my laptop it works fine. On this desktop I need to right click first then open to get thru files or apps. The problem mouse is working properly on different machine. I cant double click properly in this desktop. It is working properly before. I dont...
  7. Problem in mouse I need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem in mouse I need help: When I use the mouse in my laptop it works fine. On this desktop I need to right click first then open to get thru files or apps. The problem mouse is working properly on different machine. I cant double click properly in this desktop. It is working properly before. I dont...
  8. Multiple problems with computer need help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple problems with computer need help.: Let me elaborate, I cannot reset my pc it stops resetting after like 80% and un-does the reset and my keyboard does not work when playing a game or watching a video. Another thing is that I keep hearing the windows disconnect sound. honestly just dont know what to do anymore...
  9. i need help please in this problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help please in this problem: i have problem i now connected to Internet via laptop wifi but the problem now internal can't access to any site apear to me "this site can’t be reached" but this problem fixed if i disconnect wifi and connect via usb wifi, i need fix please help me to fix this problem in...
  10. I need some Help with a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some Help with a problem: Hey, I just clicked accidently on the night-mode which filters the blue out of the picture and makes it more darker and healthier for our eyes.. The problem now is I can't deactivate it now... Does anyone know a fix for it? I tried everything... But nothing works... Pls help...