Windows 10: Computer problem

Discus and support Computer problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My computer keep start and keep shutting down even sometimes it lets me go to the login page the situation is just like having shift lock ,I can’t type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GordonKwok1, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Computer problem

My computer keep start and keep shutting down even sometimes it lets me go to the login page the situation is just like having shift lock ,I can’t type numbers or letters.I keep restart but it still didn’t work sometimes I at the login page but it automatically shutdown pls help me.

:)

GordonKwok1, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Aug 5, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Computer problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Computer problem

1. Computer problem - Similar Threads - Computer problem

2. There's a lot of problem on this computer and I'm so tired of this!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a lot of problem on this computer and I'm so tired of this!!!: this laptop is running so slow. I just purchased it 2months ago. why is this happening?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-lot-of-problem-on-this-computer-and-im-so/e63e3655-cb7b-4391-88d6-74563987f367
  3. There's a lot of problem on this computer and I'm so tired of this!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a lot of problem on this computer and I'm so tired of this!!!: this laptop is running so slow. I just purchased it 2months ago. why is this happening?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-lot-of-problem-on-this-computer-and-im-so/e63e3655-cb7b-4391-88d6-74563987f367
  4. A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer: How to fix 'A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. If this is the first time you've seen this stop op error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: The BIOS in this system is not...
  5. A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer: How to fix 'A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. If this is the first time you've seen this stop op error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: The BIOS in this system is not...
  6. Cannot isolate the problem that is causing my computer to crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot isolate the problem that is causing my computer to crash: Hello,I have an MSI Raider GE66, Windows 10, 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H 2.70 GHz processor, and 64-bit operating system with x64-based processor. It is hooked up to a Samsung UltraGear ultra-wide monitor via DP. For a few months now, my computer will just crash suddenly....
  7. Cannot isolate the problem that is causing my computer to crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot isolate the problem that is causing my computer to crash: Hello,I have an MSI Raider GE66, Windows 11, 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H 2.70 GHz processor, and 64-bit operating system with x64-based processor. It is hooked up to a Samsung UltraGear ultra-wide monitor via DP. For a few months now, my computer will just crash suddenly....
  8. Cannot isolate the problem that is causing my computer to crash

Cannot isolate the problem that is causing my computer to crash: Hello,I have an MSI Raider GE66, Windows 11, 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H 2.70 GHz processor, and 64-bit operating system with x64-based processor. It is hooked up to a Samsung UltraGear ultra-wide monitor via DP. For a few months now, my computer will just crash suddenly....
  9. My computer is having problems stay charging up. Only when the baterry is plug in the...

My computer is having problems stay charging up. Only when the baterry is plug in the...: My lap top is having problems staying charge up. Computer does not stay on only when you plug the battery cord in. Don't see the battery symbol on the bottom right screen to let you no when the computer is beening charge....
  10. My computer is having problems stay charging up. Only when the baterry is plug in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is having problems stay charging up. Only when the baterry is plug in the...: My lap top is having problems staying charge up. Computer does not stay on only when you plug the battery cord in. Don't see the battery symbol on the bottom right screen to let you no when the computer is beening charge....