Windows 10: computer problems

Discus and support computer problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; windowds 10 pro version 64 bits and micphones want work on high definition audio but it works on webcam can someone help me my computer is intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by frresh, Mar 8, 2017.

1. frresh Win User

computer problems

windowds 10 pro version 64 bits and micphones want work on high definition audio but it works on webcam can someone help me my computer is intel windows 10 64 bit version

:)

frresh, Mar 8, 2017

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Mar 8, 2017
  3. Computer' Win User
    Computer Freezes after being Idle for a while [WINDOWS10]

So, I'm playing something, lets say ROBLOX. I leave it idle for a bit and it always seems to have a guaranteed crash. This does not happen sometimes, so I can't force it to happen. I've been having to force shutdown when this happens which may jack up
    my PC. This also only happens very randomly because most days, it doesn't happen at all, then another day I have to force shutdown at least 5 times. I don't know if this would happen to it without apps on.

Computer', Mar 8, 2017
  4. fireberd Win User

computer problems

Do you have "Stereo MIx" set at the default RECORDING device? If not, try that.
    What type of mic are you trying to use? USB connected? Connected via 3.5mm stereo plug? iPhone type mic?
    Also, Post the Dell Model, helps us to try and help you.

fireberd, Mar 8, 2017
  5. frresh Win User
    nope stero mix want install on my computer keep gettin error

frresh, Mar 9, 2017
  6. spunk Win User
    What model Dell desktop are you working with? go to the Dell Drivers site,Support | Dell US type in your Service Tag # or browse for your specific model # or let Dell try to detect the model. Choose your version of Windows 10 Pro (ie) x86 32bit or 64bit and download the Audio driver for your specific model.

spunk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

computer problems

1. computer problems - Similar Threads - computer problems

2. Help needed for potato brain me with computer problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed for potato brain me with computer problem: How to fix the "Windows 10 blue screen" submitted by /u/watercork [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji5ex4/help_needed_for_potato_brain_me_with_computer/
  3. Hi, I have a problem with my computer freezing and making this DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi, I have a problem with my computer freezing and making this DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound: It's happening quite frequently these days. I have the system and application events saved from event viewer. I need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-problem-with-my-computer-freezing-and/6ae3ad5f-f12c-4a37-b29b-6b88b4140a37
  4. Windows 10 Update 2004 Problem: Shutdown button makes Restart my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update 2004 Problem: Shutdown button makes Restart my computer: When I press Shutdown button my computer restarts after update 2004. Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Motherrboard: Asus Zenith Extreme Alpha CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x Memory: 32 Graphics: Zotac RTX 2060...
  5. My computer has some sort of internal problem that makes this left menu pop up when I move...

My computer has some sort of internal problem that makes this left menu pop up when I move...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bakkernathan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcbf79/my_computer_has_some_sort_of_internal_problem/
  6. Security problem, my computer never asks me for my pin because it never enters sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Security problem, my computer never asks me for my pin because it never enters sleep mode: This for me is a big security issue. But I think I have a clue that might help. I use an HP printer with Instant Ink Service so my printer is always on. However, if I turn the printer off, then my sleep mode system works properly and the next time I return to my computer I...
  7. Computer stuttering problem. Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuttering problem. Help!: Hi, I built my desktop back in march 2020. Since then I have a stutter that last 1 second each hour or so. It will freeze my computer from the sound to the mouse for a second or so. It is really annoying. Any idea what I could do? Here are my specs : AMD Ryzen 5 3600...
  8. Lots of problems with computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lots of problems with computer: Okay, this is going to be a long one, so I used to go to a district I don't think you need to know which, and because of the pandemic, we had online class, but it's weird, since we paid for the computer fully it is now fully under my possession it was fully mine since the...
  9. Computer not connecting to a wifi that works while connecting in ubuntu with zero problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer not connecting to a wifi that works while connecting in ubuntu with zero problems: Hi, I've been having the following issue : My computer 6QE leopard pro with an old i5 and a gtx 950M simply DOES NOT see the wifi I have at home. Phones iPhone xs, old huawei, Samsung and another computer on windows 10 too are all working fine detecting the wifi and...
  10. Hi guys. My problem is my num 6 key doesn't work, but before i log in to my computer i can...

Hi guys. My problem is my num 6 key doesn't work, but before i log in to my computer i can...: Hi guys. My problem is my num 6 key doesn't work, but before i log in to my computer i can use it for my pin code. Every numerical keys are working except the num 6 after i logged in to windows. submitted by /u/yodabae [link] [comments]...