Windows 10: Computer Problems

Discus and support Computer Problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Recently I have started experiencing some problems with my computer, and I am looking for potential help. Talking about the problems, well,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LucasDY, Apr 21, 2021.

1. LucasDY Win User

Computer Problems

Hello!

Recently I have started experiencing some problems with my computer, and I am looking for potential help.

Talking about the problems, well, some of them are :

-Windows freezing from time to time,

-Windows being unresponsive, for example, if I tried to open settings, the tab itself would open up, but then

it would proceed on trying to load up with no success. Another example would be that if I open the search bar, it

would not work, again, it would appear to be trying to load up, but with no success.

-Programs keep randomly crashing, for example, I use programs such as "Google Chrome" and "Discord" quite often,

And from time to time they freeze up, and after that, the only option for me is to close them.

Those are the most major problems I've been experiencing, now, as to give some more information,

My Computer specs:

IntelR CoreTM i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz,

16.0 GB RAM

TOSHIBA HDWD110 - 1 TB

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Furthermore, I doubt that any of the problems are caused by my computer parts, My PC CPU, Memory, Disk, and GPU

never climb up to 80% or higher. I am sure that all of the parts are connected, and are healthy.

Lastly, I should mention that this problem tends to fix itself from time to time, most of the time when I update Windows on my

Computer.

I'd appreciate any help,

Thanks!

:)

LucasDY, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Apr 21, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Computer Problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Computer Problems

1. Computer Problems - Similar Threads - Computer Problems

2. Having problems with my computer, BSOD and I can’t install an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having problems with my computer, BSOD and I can’t install an update: Recently my computer has been getting the Blue screen of death with these two stope codes Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area and Memory_Management along with it telling me what failed with the memory management where it says ntfs.sys it used to just go through collecting info and...
  3. Computer reset problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer reset problem: I have a Lenevo yoga laptop that I havent used in quite some time. I reset my laptop completely and like normal the laptop began to rebinstall windows. I encountered a problem where the loading screen was stuck at 65% and it was easily fixed but after the download was done i...
  4. Multiple problems with computer need help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple problems with computer need help.: Let me elaborate, I cannot reset my pc it stops resetting after like 80% and un-does the reset and my keyboard does not work when playing a game or watching a video. Another thing is that I keep hearing the windows disconnect sound. honestly just dont know what to do anymore...
  5. Problems Sharing Computers through Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems Sharing Computers through Windows: Can someone reply with all of the settings needed to Share PCs ? Both have windows 10 and I have tried every solution that I can find. One is a laptop, the other is a desktop. Thanks....
  6. "Problem with my account" message when I logon to computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Problem with my account" message when I logon to computer: Split from this thread. Whenever I logon to computer it says problem with my account. what is tech support phone number so I can talk to an associate to help solve account problem?...
  7. Problem with windows 10 computers and internet access.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with windows 10 computers and internet access.: I have several android devices, several raspberry pis, and a couple of windows 10 machines, all running on our wireless network. Recently I installed pihole to act as a network ad blocker. Since then, the windows machines have serious trouble getting internet access, usually...
  8. Having some problems with a key, and a new computer. Please help. Details inside.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having some problems with a key, and a new computer. Please help. Details inside.: I recently purchased a custom built laptop, and selected to NOT have windows pre-installed, since apparently my friend has a spare key from work that'd give me windows 10. I got the laptop, tried the key, and when I installed windows, yeah, it was windows 10. Apparently the...
  9. Problem with computer stutters

Problem with computer stutters: So recently I upgraded my computer I bought a new gigabyte motherboard, pc case, cpu cooler, power supply, and ram. The first day it was working just as expected. Then days after that I started to notice stutters while doing anything. I would be watching YouTube and my...
  10. Blue screen problem on a new computer

Blue screen problem on a new computer: So I got factory refurbished HP Omen 25L PC and every time I boot it up and select a region, the computer runs into a blue screen, with VIDEO TDR FAILURE and atikmpag.sys and I have no idea what this means....