Windows 10: computer protection

Discus and support computer protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer protection history indicated that the tamper protection is off, what does that do?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GLO_09, Jan 2, 2020.

1. GLO_09 Win User

computer protection

My computer protection history indicated that the tamper protection is off, what does that do?

:)

GLO_09, Jan 2, 2020

2. System Protection Recovery

Windows 10

1. Step 1: Right-click the lower-left corner and open System in the Quick Access Menu.
    2. Step 2: Choose System protection on the left.
    3. Step 3: Select a hard disk and tap Configure to move on.
    4. Step 4: Choose Turn on system protection and hit OK.
    5. Step 3: Select Disable system protection and hit OK.

HelpingHands1, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jan 2, 2020
  4. computer protection

backup protected dvds

I want to create backup copies of my favorite DVD collections and I tried Nero but it said that the DVDs are protected. I tried looking for another software and I found this list of DVD copy software that claimed to be the best for copying protected DVDs. I need a feedback from someone who has tried using any of these software before I'll buy one. I just want to make sure so I can burn my DVDs and not my money. If you have any other suggestions or recommendations I would really appreciate it.

BurningNewbie, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

computer protection

1. computer protection - Similar Threads - computer protection

2. How do I disable Real time protection on my personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable Real time protection on my personal computer: I am wanting to disable realtime protection on my own personal computer and it says "this setting is managed by your administrator" i do not understand this as I am the administrator of my own PC surely. Any help would be appreactiated....
  3. How do I disable Real time protection on my personal computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable Real time protection on my personal computer: I am wanting to disable realtime protection on my own personal computer and it says "this setting is managed by your administrator" i do not understand this as I am the administrator of my own PC surely. Any help would be appreactiated....
  4. my computer says that all drives i plug into it are write protective

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says that all drives i plug into it are write protective: Im using a 64-bit dell Inspiron Laptop with windows 11 Home version 22H2 installed on itwhenever i plug in a usb drive it says that its write protected and just to make sure its not the usb i bought a brand new 64GB SD card and when i pluged it in it did not recognize the...
  5. my computer says that all drives i plug into it are write protective

my computer says that all drives i plug into it are write protective: Im using a 64-bit dell Inspiron Laptop with windows 11 Home version 22H2 installed on itwhenever i plug in a usb drive it says that its write protected and just to make sure its not the usb i bought a brand new 64GB SD card and when i pluged it in it did not recognize the...
  6. I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.: I downloaded something yesterday that I thought was innocent but after unzipping and executing it it seems to have deleted windows defender off my computer completely. I have been scouring the internet in hopes to find an answer to my problem. I had the anti virus that comes...
  7. I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.

I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.: I downloaded something yesterday that I thought was innocent but after unzipping and executing it it seems to have deleted windows defender off my computer completely. I have been scouring the internet in hopes to find an answer to my problem. I had the anti virus that comes...
  8. I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. When trying to turn off my virus and threat protection, my computer tells me “this setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to turn off my virus and threat protection, my computer tells me “this setting...: My virus and threat protection is being weird. When trying to turn it off, it says this setting is managed by your administrator how do I get rid of this or stop it from happening...
  10. When trying to turn off my virus and threat protection, my computer tells me “this setting...

When trying to turn off my virus and threat protection, my computer tells me “this setting...: My virus and threat protection is being weird. When trying to turn it off, it says this setting is managed by your administrator how do I get rid of this or stop it from happening...