Windows 10: Computer random kb,mouse,display off

Discus and support Computer random kb,mouse,display off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there. i am having a problem on my computer for awhile now and more frequent. My computer display turns off together with my keyboard and mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mortar22, May 25, 2022.

1. Mortar22 Win User

Computer random kb,mouse,display off

Hi there. i am having a problem on my computer for awhile now and more frequent. My computer display turns off together with my keyboard and mouse while The cpu fan is still spinning and the power or reset button does not work. It happens at random, before login screen, while browsing, after being away from my computer. It also happened while doing memtest86 with no hdd connected. Still random off even replaced with older power supply. Sometimes blue screen before but often black screen. ThanksComputer specificationAmd 2200gMsi a320m a pro m2Seasonic s12iii 500Western digital hdd 1tbRipjaws 8

:)

Mortar22, May 25, 2022
  2. MN12BIRD Win User

Bluetooth KB/Mouse?

I have a customer looking for a wireless keyboard and mouse but he needs it to go 16 feet without any issues. I think the BT ones can do that no problem but they all seem to cost $200! Does anyone know if there is a decent kit in the $100 range? If not are there non-BT models like the 2.4GHZ ones that can do that range?? I saw some of the Logitech Wave kits with 2.4GHZ but in the reviews cust said they started having problems over 10 feet.

Any suggestions would be great he doesn't want to spend $200+ on a KB/Mouse but he needs the range!

Thanks,

Jake

MN12BIRD, May 25, 2022
  3. nanatsu Win User
    Disfunctional Mouse

Hello,
    My wired mouse is a Genius M/N: DX-110 model. It's been working perfectly until yesterday. Today I wiped clean the keyboard while the machine was on, by pressing many keys at random. Then the mouse stopped working! I have restarted the computer, but to no avail.
    The left button does not function at all. The right button works somewhat like the left button used to be, but it first displays a menu including "open link in new tab/window", etc. So it takes two steps to get to the destination, but then the link does not open by either left or right button and thus I have to use the touch pad key to open it, making three steps procedure in the end.
    Both the pointer and the central scroll wheel work normally.
    What has gone wrong? How can I fix it? All suggestions are heartily welcome.

nanatsu, May 25, 2022
  4. Pavan1709 Win User

Random sleeping

Hi Rick,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow these steps.

Method 1: Run Power troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall
    the graphic card drivers from computer manufacturer website and check .

Follow the steps to uninstall Graphic Drivers.

1. press windows key + x

2. select device manager

3. select display driver and uninstall

Method 3: Perform clean boot

A clean boot is a troubleshooting technique that allows you to get the computer up and running so that you can perform diagnostic tests to determine which elements of the normal boot process are causing problems

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

warning: after troubleshooting make sure to set computer to start as usual as mentioned in step 3 mentioned in the above kb article

See if this helps

Thanks

Pavan1709, May 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Computer random kb,mouse,display off - Similar Threads - Computer random mouse

2. Display randomly shuts off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display randomly shuts off: I've been having issues with my screen shutting down randomly. That wouldn't be so bad, but it also closes my Discord. It seems to be random. When it first started happening, I checked the power options. One of them was set to shut down after a certain amount of time, so I...
  3. Display randomly shuts off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display randomly shuts off: I've been having issues with my screen shutting down randomly. That wouldn't be so bad, but it also closes my Discord. It seems to be random. When it first started happening, I checked the power options. One of them was set to shut down after a certain amount of time, so I...
  4. Display randomly shuts off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. display randomly turns off

display randomly turns off: since i updated windows there have been randomly turning off after startup but the cpu seems to be running and audio also stops. sometimes it happens just for the first start then i restart the computer and it doesn't occur after for whole session. it happens only when i...
  6. display randomly turns off

display randomly turns off: since i updated windows there have been randomly turning off after startup but the cpu seems to be running and audio also stops. sometimes it happens just for the first start then i restart the computer and it doesn't occur after for whole session. it happens only when i...
  7. Computer random kb,mouse,display off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer random kb,mouse,display off: Hi there. i am having a problem on my computer for awhile now and more frequent. My computer display turns off together with my keyboard and mouse while The cpu fan is still spinning and the power or reset button does not work. It happens at random, before login screen, while...
  8. Computer random kb,mouse,display off

Computer random kb,mouse,display off: Hi there. i am having a problem on my computer for awhile now and more frequent. My computer display turns off together with my keyboard and mouse while The cpu fan is still spinning and the power or reset button does not work. It happens at random, before login screen, while...
  9. Random kb drops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random kb drops: I am using Windows 10 1909. I have a TL Wn8200Nd v2. Compatible with w10. I recently did a fresh install of the windows to solve the issue without solution. I have constantly kb drops making games unplayable online games. I've tried reinstalling driver, uninstalling the...
  10. Display randomly shuts off

Display randomly shuts off: I recently build a new computer and it has been working fine except for one issue. My computer will randomly shut the screen off while everything else is still running. I can hear sound through my headphones and all the fans and RGB are still on. The only way to shut the...