Windows 10: Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today

Discus and support Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Computer hitting me with a few BSOD today, unsure of the reasoning. Typically when just resting at the desktop, not in a game, or under demanding load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CJW_97, Jan 15, 2022.

1. CJW_97 Win User

Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today

Computer hitting me with a few BSOD today, unsure of the reasoning. Typically when just resting at the desktop, not in a game, or under demanding load at all.I updated my nvidia gameforce ready driver today, my possibly be related to that.I've uploaded a zipped file containing all 3 crashes today, all in the range of just a few hours.File located HEREAppreciate the help and thank you in advance.

:)

CJW_97, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today

1. Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today - Similar Threads - Computer Randomly Blue

2. Computer keeps blue screening randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps blue screening randomly: Ive been having random crashes. The stop code saysAttempted write to read-only memory. The. What failed is iaStorAC.sys . If anyone is available to help me out thank you so much I'm really new but I can provide what you need.Thank you...
  3. Computer keeps blue screening randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps blue screening randomly: Ive been having random crashes. The stop code saysAttempted write to read-only memory. The. What failed is iaStorAC.sys . If anyone is available to help me out thank you so much I'm really new but I can provide what you need.Thank you...
  4. Computer Randomly Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Randomly Blue Screens: I built my PC in Feb 2021 and I have always had a consistent problem with Blue Screens. I thought I had the problem solved last summer when I uninstalled MSI Dragon Center as it just took up more and more memory over time, but I still have random crashes. It will happen in...
  5. Computer Randomly Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Randomly Blue Screens: I built my PC in Feb 2021 and I have always had a consistent problem with Blue Screens. I thought I had the problem solved last summer when I uninstalled MSI Dragon Center as it just took up more and more memory over time, but I still have random crashes. It will happen in...
  6. Computer Randomly Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today

Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today: Computer hitting me with a few BSOD today, unsure of the reasoning. Typically when just resting at the desktop, not in a game, or under demanding load at all.I updated my nvidia gameforce ready driver today, my possibly be related to that.I've uploaded a zipped file...
  8. Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today: Computer hitting me with a few BSOD today, unsure of the reasoning. Typically when just resting at the desktop, not in a game, or under demanding load at all.I updated my nvidia gameforce ready driver today, my possibly be related to that.I've uploaded a zipped file...
  9. Computer Blue Screens Randomly

Computer Blue Screens Randomly: My computer seems to blue screen at random. At one point it blue screened while I was working on my paper, it has blue screened while I am gaming, and at one point it even blue screened when I was looking at the event viewer after it blue screened a little while before. The...
  10. Computer Randomly Blue Screening

Computer Randomly Blue Screening: So my computer has been blue screening recently when I'm not even touching the computer. So I decided to check my memory with memtest86+ and it popped up with a lot of errors. So I went into the BIOS and set my CPU overclock back to stock and it stopped blue screening. But...