Windows 10: Computer randomly crashes with no error log

Discus and support Computer randomly crashes with no error log in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please be patient with me as this was my first build, and I have been experiencing problems for the past 5 months and am not able to figure it out on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dakoyta, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Dakoyta Win User

Computer randomly crashes with no error log

Please be patient with me as this was my first build, and I have been experiencing problems for the past 5 months and am not able to figure it out on my own.

My computer will randomly crash, sometimes it will last a few hours, sometimes it will last 5 minutes. This is always after "video playback" either from Youtube or video games. Sometimes during playback, but mostly right after I close the application.

I have linked two different event id's, either of them is a lot of help--to me.
    Event 161 - Volmgr - Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.
    Event 41 - Kernal Power - The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

When it crashes, the screen either goes completely white, blue, or green. Sometimes audio will playback through for a few seconds and then it freezes, other times the audio "stutters" and then freezes as well. Forcing me to hard reset it.

Computer randomly crashes with no error log [​IMG]

:)

Dakoyta, Jul 3, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User

Computer Randomly Crashes

post your system log errors and software log errors at the time of crash please.

DRDNA, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv

Computer randomly crashes with no error log [​IMG]

Please use the Beta log collector. Follow directions starting at Step 9.

Ztruker, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

New CPU cooler for Ryzen questions and suggestions

Your Ryzen 7 1700X should be close to 4.0GHz anyway, so overclocking is pointless.
    If the computer freezes then there should be an error listed in the crash logs, most likely a clock watchdog timeout, changing the cooler won't fix it.
    I'd suggest leaving the CPU stock and clocking your Ram up a bit.

Caring1, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer randomly crashes with no error log - Similar Threads - Computer randomly crashes

2. Random Hardware Errors/Computer Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Hardware Errors/Computer Crashing: I have been getting random hardware errors and my computer sometimes crashes for no reason apparent. I have tried the commands DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, Sfc/scannow.A problem...
  3. Random Hardware Errors/Computer Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Hardware Errors/Computer Crashing: I have been getting random hardware errors and my computer sometimes crashes for no reason apparent. I have tried the commands DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, Sfc/scannow.A problem...
  4. Random Hardware Errors/Computer Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer crashing on log-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing on log-in: Hi, I'm having issues with a crashing computer in an enterprise environment.I'm trying to upgrade a certain user's laptop to a more recent model, but as this particular user has a vast amount of programs and configurations, I've opted to use Veeam to clone from his old laptop...
  6. Computer crashing on log-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing on log-in: Hi, I'm having issues with a crashing computer in an enterprise environment.I'm trying to upgrade a certain user's laptop to a more recent model, but as this particular user has a vast amount of programs and configurations, I've opted to use Veeam to clone from his old laptop...
  7. Computer crashing on log-in

8. Random Computer Crashes

Random Computer Crashes: Help ive done everything i can think of to stop my computer from crashing and it just continues. It doesnt matter if im playing a game or not my screen will freeze and the whole system becomes unresponsive and sometimes the monitors will turn off and the sound will bug out...
  9. Numerious different crash logs/Computer restarting randomly.

Numerious different crash logs/Computer restarting randomly.: Hi. So just out of the blue my comuter has been starting to crash and sometimes randomly restarts without given reason. The crashes mosly happen after 5-10 minutes into launching a video game. I've checked game files and repaired all of the games I've played but still got the...
  10. Computer crashes randomly (WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR?)

Computer crashes randomly (WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR?): I already tested over 12 hours of memtest86+ without errors, hours of Prime95 under Linux and Windows, but when I decide to to make real use of the computer (browser, install other stuff), suddenly crashes. CPU won't overheat, it's cooled by a beefy cooler, it barely hits...