Windows 10: Computer randomly disconnects from the Internet constantly.

Discus and support Computer randomly disconnects from the Internet constantly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having this issue for a few months now, but I've been way too busy to make a post to try figure it out My computer will disconnect from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AceFlounder5554, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Computer randomly disconnects from the Internet constantly.

I've been having this issue for a few months now, but I've been way too busy to make a post to try figure it out
    My computer will disconnect from the Internet, along with it the sound through the computer will make a glitchy noise and the mouse will lag for a second
    Then all the Internet options are gone except for the one I'm connected to. Except I'm not even connected to it.
    To resolve this I use the trouble shooter and it takes around 30 seconds to fix and usually diagnoses the problem as
    "The default gateway is not available"

It also sometimes says something is broken or not connected properly.

Sometimes the troubleshooter doesn't fix the problem, and I just turn the wifi on and off on the computer. Which fixes it all the same.

The issue happens randomly, it could be fine for 6 hours or I could have it happen over and over every 5 minutes.

I have no idea what it is, and why it randomly disconnects and makes the computer spas out for a second.

I would love to figure it out without having to take it into a shop, because they would have my computer for at least two weeks trying to figure out the issue.

Thank you

:)

AceFlounder5554, Nov 6, 2019

2. Why does my computer disconnect from the internet constantly? (WiFi)

Hi Kevin,

Here are few troubleshooting steps which you may try to resolve the issue with WIFI disconnecting on your Computer.

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If above method doesn't work I suggest you try below method

Method 2:

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the below article on Fix network connection issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Ashwin V S, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Computer Disconnects From Internet randomly

Hey, my PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet. Every 10 or so minutes I have to go to the Wi-Fi settings, disconnect it and reconnect to get my internet back. This is infuriating and I've been looking for a solution for about a month to no
    avail. This needs to be fixed as it online PC gaming unplayable. I can't stream either since the stream cuts out. This is definitely NOT an internet issue since it ONLY happens to the PC, no other devices. All answers blaming it on my internet will be ignored.

I used to have another PC and it didn't have this issue strangely. But literally as soon as I opened up my new PC, this issue started.

I've done a lot of searching and pretty much tried every single option under the sun which includes:

Turning off 'allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' on my network adapter

Turning off IPV6 addresses

Restarting the PC

Roadhog360, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Computer randomly disconnects from the Internet constantly.

Internet disconnecting randomly

Hello,

We'd like to know if you've already tried to perform the steps given on this
    article
    . Since you mentioned that you've already tried connecting via wired connection, we'd like to know a few things. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you also experiencing a limited connection error or intermittent internet via wired connection?
    • How many devices are connected on your Wi-Fi? Have you tried changing your Wi-Fi name and password before?

Meanwhile, please follow the steps given above on how to reset your TCP connection on your computer to see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Computer randomly disconnects from the Internet constantly.

1. Computer randomly disconnects from the Internet constantly. - Similar Threads - Computer randomly disconnects

2. Constant disconnection from internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constant disconnection from internet: My new MSI computer and my ipad all of a sudden have started constantly disconnecting from my internet, which is Viasat satellite. Other devices, such as my android phone and Thinkpad have no problems....
  3. Computer is constantly disconnecting from WiFi

Computer is constantly disconnecting from WiFi: Over the past month or so, my laptop has been unable to stay consistently connected to my internet. I know for a fact that it's just my laptop having the problem, because all the other devices in my house can stay connected easily. It's a new computer, only about 2 and a half...
  4. Computer disconnects from the internet

Computer disconnects from the internet: Hello, I have been having issues where multiple times a day, for multiple days now, my computer will randomly disconnect from the WiFi. All other devices at my house stay connected, but my laptop would say no Internet. A few seconds go back and the computer automatically...
  5. INTERNET RANDOM DISCONNECTIVITY

INTERNET RANDOM DISCONNECTIVITY: HI! I am having two laptops ACER ASPIRE 5733z Windows 7 32 bit home premiumand HP Probook 430 g2 windows 10 64 bit pro and two ethernet cable 6 metre and 50 metre When connected with 6m wire both of the laptops perform very fine but in case of 50 m wire the acer one works...
  6. Constant Disconnecting From Internet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant Disconnecting From Internet: Hello, I have had a major problem going on with my PC for a very long time. The problem stopped after a while but then started coming back. As the title says, I am constantly disconnecting from my internet at random times of the day. I would say this problem happens about 3...
  7. Computer Disconnects From Internet randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Disconnects From Internet randomly: Hey, my PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet. Every 10 or so minutes I have to go to the Wi-Fi settings, disconnect it and reconnect to get my internet back. This is infuriating and I've been looking for a solution for about a month to no avail. This needs to be...
  8. Internet Disconnects Randomly?

Internet Disconnects Randomly?: So, I've had this PC for a few years and it has been running perfectly fine up until now. Every once in a while, the internet will just randomly disconnect. Sometimes it'll manage to reconnect on its own, most of the time I have to restart, and once it restarts and comes back...
  9. Internet randomly disconnects.

Internet randomly disconnects.: In used a router and from the router started a wire that go in my pc. Disconects happend. I removed the router so I plug in the internet cable right from the ISP (without using a router) and it still happens, reinstalled my windows, yes, I tried this, still, the connection...
  10. Constant internet disconnection

Constant internet disconnection: I got a brand new HP Windows 10 laptop last week and on the second day of having it I noticed some internet performance issues. Basically this laptop will only connect to the Internet for about 10 minutes before switching to only a "limited" connection. When I try and...