Windows 10: Computer Randomly Flickering and Reboots

Discus and support Computer Randomly Flickering and Reboots in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I'm having some problems right now where my monitor disconnects every now and then and the screen freezes as well. It seems to reboot every 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SenseiBerks, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Computer Randomly Flickering and Reboots

Hello,I'm having some problems right now where my monitor disconnects every now and then and the screen freezes as well. It seems to reboot every 10 minutes ish as well. I occasianally get BSOD with the error code VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERRORI know its not an issue with the monitor itself. My drivers are up to date and everything is working fine. I reseated my GPU and ran a power cycle. I also factory reset my computer Only my SSD and not hard driveIt would be amazing if someone can help me troubleshootMy specs are;ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core ProcessorVideo CardNVIDIA GeForce GTX

:)

SenseiBerks, Jun 12, 2021

2. My computer is randomly rebooting

My computer is randomly rebooting

Anthony Osburn, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jun 12, 2021
  4. xXTenXx Win User

Computer Randomly Flickering and Reboots

PC Randomly Reboots

Just recently, my PC started to randomly reboot, to start it was once every other day, and know every few minutes.
    Any suggestions to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

xXTenXx, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Computer Randomly Flickering and Reboots

1. Computer Randomly Flickering and Reboots - Similar Threads - Computer Randomly Flickering

2. Help with computer randomly reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with computer randomly reboot.: Hello,I just recently purchased a used laptop. It works fine when I am using it but, if I am away for a while 30-60 minutes not for sure of the exact time, it will reboot to the logon screen. Below is a link to my dump and an system...
  3. Help with computer randomly reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with computer randomly reboot.: Hello,I just recently purchased a used laptop. It works fine when I am using it but, if I am away for a while 30-60 minutes not for sure of the exact time, it will reboot to the logon screen. Below is a link to my dump and an system...
  4. Help with computer randomly reboot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer dead lock/random reboots

Computer dead lock/random reboots: Hi,PC has a fresh Windows 10 install on it. All drivers fully updated. I've run verifier but not entirely sure how the dump file in verifier differs to the standard minidump.Zip of the minidumps and verifier dump uploaded to...
  6. Need Help With Computer Randomly Rebooting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help With Computer Randomly Rebooting: Hi Everyone, I just built a new computer last weekend and it's working fine so far, other than it rebooting randomly it seems when using some video or game content. Right now I can reproduce it every time when streaming a video - such as Xfinity live TV - and when playing...
  7. Computer freezing then rebooting randomly

Computer freezing then rebooting randomly: Computer briefly freezes then restarts. Event viewer procides the following: Event 1001, BugCheck - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff805363fd6b7, 0xfffff2878d06eea8, 0xffffcf0198712920. A dump was saved in:...
  8. computer reboots randomly

computer reboots randomly: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> +<System> <Provider...
  9. Computer keeps rebooting randomly - BUGCHECK

Computer keeps rebooting randomly - BUGCHECK: Hello everyone, I've just recently started to get this error (probably the past two days). It's extremely annoying because I often have to use my PC from outside my home (RDP or TeamViewer). There are times when it just dies while I am connected to it. If I try to ping...
  10. Computer Multiple crashes and reboots at random

Computer Multiple crashes and reboots at random: My computer crashes completely at random, There is no blue screens at all just a reboot and I'm at my gigabyte's motherboard POST screen and back into windows before i know it. The chipset is the AMD 760g. My motherboard is the GA-78LMT-S2 Rev 1.2 by Gigabyte, I have 8GB ddr3...