Windows 10: Computer randomly freezes and reboots without any errors.

Discus and support Computer randomly freezes and reboots without any errors. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My computer randomly freezes and reboots without any blue screens. At the beginning i thought that my SSD is dyeing and i bought a new one. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by achov, Sep 24, 2019.

1. achov Win User

Computer randomly freezes and reboots without any errors.

achov, Sep 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer randomly freezes and reboots without any errors. - Similar Threads - Computer randomly freezes

2. Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error: Hi there,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P14s Gen 3 with Windows 11 Pro latest: 10.0.22631 Build 22631 running on it. For months I have this problem where almost all my open applications freeze, meaning it opens from the tray, but I can't interact with it at all e.g. Slack, Chrome,...
  3. Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error: Hi there,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P14s Gen 3 with Windows 11 Pro latest: 10.0.22631 Build 22631 running on it. For months I have this problem where almost all my open applications freeze, meaning it opens from the tray, but I can't interact with it at all e.g. Slack, Chrome,...
  4. Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.: Good evening. I am having a tough time trying to troubleshoot these random reboots, hard freezes without reboots, and DPC Watchdog BSODS. I have built this PC my self nearly two years ago and no issues up until 3 months ago. Specs are below.Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII...
  5. Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.: Good evening. I am having a tough time trying to troubleshoot these random reboots, hard freezes without reboots, and DPC Watchdog BSODS. I have built this PC my self nearly two years ago and no issues up until 3 months ago. Specs are below.Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII...
  6. My computer randomly freezes and then restarts without any warning.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer randomly freezes and then restarts without any warning.: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎3/‎28/‎2021 9:50 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 1020 Parameter 2:...
  7. Computer freezing then rebooting randomly

Computer freezing then rebooting randomly: Computer briefly freezes then restarts. Event viewer procides the following: Event 1001, BugCheck - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff805363fd6b7, 0xfffff2878d06eea8, 0xffffcf0198712920. A dump was saved in:...
  8. freezing and random reboots

freezing and random reboots: hi I have had a problem since the creators update. the computer started random reboot for awhile then stopped . I had had bought a new game rome 2 and it was crashing and now I know it is not just the game but my computer is freezing just watching yutube videos or gaming....
  9. Computer Randomly Freezes until Reboot

Computer Randomly Freezes until Reboot: My computer ever since replacing the Motherboard has been having new set of issues not relating to a bluescreen at all this time just the system will randomly freeze up at different times like opening a twitter profile, facebook profile or a program.. It don't even respond to...
  10. Random freeze and reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freeze and reboot: Hi , hope someone can help. Had a PC for a while, upgraded parts as and when necessary. Recently replaced my hard drives with an ssd and hard drive. Now when I install windows 10 it installs fine onto the ssd. Then I installed the gfx card drivers (nvidia 355). Seemed...