Windows 10: Computer Randomly Freezes until Reboot

Discus and support Computer Randomly Freezes until Reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer ever since replacing the Motherboard has been having new set of issues not relating to a bluescreen at all this time just the system will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by coolmariodude, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Computer Randomly Freezes until Reboot

My computer ever since replacing the Motherboard has been having new set of issues not relating to a bluescreen at all this time just the system will randomly freeze up at different times like opening a twitter profile, facebook profile or a program.. It don't even respond to numlock keypresses at all.. I reboot the PC runs ok.. Just has some shutters/lag when moving the mouse here and there. I can play a game as easy on resources like Undertale and the computer gives me low FPS.. I have ran prime95 an hour, Memtest86 3 hours and both show they have passed.. I'm currently running Furmark right now to see if anything happens but its looking good as far.. What else can cause a freezeup to the point of requiring a hard reboot like Its been doing. I want this nightmare of a computer to work like it did when i got it.

:)

coolmariodude, Dec 4, 2017

2. Windows 10 stuck at black screen with endless spinning circle

I managed to reinstall windows from the USB. Had to start from scratch and reinstall Microsoft Office as well. I don't keep much else on this computer, so I didn't lose much.

Since that time, Windows has continued to freeze randomly. Now what is happening is that the screen will completely freeze, sometimes the pointer disappears. Frozen until reboot.

After reboot, it works for a while, but inevitably it happens again.

Any suggestions?

KatherineDee, Dec 4, 2017
  3. Computer freezes up on ocassional windows update

While on the computer looking at the internet,gameing or other functions my computer will randomly freeze up where only a reboot will work.On the reboot windows will install a win 10 update then all seems ok.This is why i think that during a live win update
    my computer may freeze.

stanleyjohn1156, Dec 4, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Computer Randomly Freezes until Reboot

As this is not a blue screen of death problem you might be better off posting it in the general section of the forum. Alternatively following the BSOD Posting instructions and one of us will take a look.

philc43, Dec 4, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Computer Randomly Freezes until Reboot

1. Computer Randomly Freezes until Reboot - Similar Threads - Computer Randomly Freezes

2. Computer freezing randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing randomly: Hi everyone. I really need some help on this one. I have no clue what to do. Recently my PC has been deadlock freezing almost every day. It has great specs Titan X 12GB, Intel I7 chip, etc., so the stuff isn't all too outdated. It seems the problem of the deadlocking is...
  3. Computer randomly freezes and reboots without any errors.

Computer randomly freezes and reboots without any errors.: Hello. My computer randomly freezes and reboots without any blue screens. At the beginning i thought that my SSD is dyeing and i bought a new one. The problem still persist. The only error i get in Event Viewer is: Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot...
  4. Computer randomly freezing

Computer randomly freezing: my computer, probably since I've had it, freezes randomly on the regular. It's happened for a few years now and I've tried a number of things to try to fix it, none of which helped. I'm getting really sick of it so I'd like to try to put an end to the issue for good. Could it...
  5. Game is freezing/rebooting computer.

Game is freezing/rebooting computer.: So I have this bizarre issue where one game (Guild Wars 2) seems to cause my computer to either reboot or freeze completely. By default it reboots on system failure. Currently, I have to set not to do that so it freezes. I've had this problem for about 4 months now and the...
  6. freezing and random reboots

freezing and random reboots: hi I have had a problem since the creators update. the computer started random reboot for awhile then stopped . I had had bought a new game rome 2 and it was crashing and now I know it is not just the game but my computer is freezing just watching yutube videos or gaming....
  7. Random Computer freezes/BSODs into Repeated BSOD Cycles as PC Reboots

Random Computer freezes/BSODs into Repeated BSOD Cycles as PC Reboots: Hello Friends, I am currently experiencing issues with my computer that has windows 10 installed. Recently it has been randomly freezing, forcing me to restart it, or blue screening. When the computer reboots it falls into a repeat cycle of Blue screening into rebooting,...
  8. Freeze Reboot - Randomly

Freeze Reboot - Randomly: My computer randomly reboot and I can't figure out why. It's running Windows 10. Can anybody check my loads to see what going on are if I have a bad driver? I upgrade all the drivers and still can't think of any problems. 62475
  9. Random Computer freeze

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Computer freeze: Computer randomly freezing while playing games. Have tested it on League and CSGO. I recently put a brand new power supply in it and it did not correct the issue. Before i changed the power supply it would freeze with a sound loop and after i put a new one in it just freezes...
  10. Random freeze and reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freeze and reboot: Hi , hope someone can help. Had a PC for a while, upgraded parts as and when necessary. Recently replaced my hard drives with an ssd and hard drive. Now when I install windows 10 it installs fine onto the ssd. Then I installed the gfx card drivers (nvidia 355). Seemed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crash pc freeze until force restart

2. if my computer freezes before i save my work and i reboot it will it delete?